"Flat Battery"

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: "Flat Battery"

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Omg that's me to a tee,I hate that more then any pain.sorry I have nothing to offer I just do the same as you and keep going xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 am

In re reading this post I think it is a good one for highlighting something we all know but those without FM including Docs seem to forget sometime....we' re all diferent and that my FM is so different from anyone elses . So if for example you are a doc then you can't put someone elses symptoms,or ability onto anyone else.

Wish the folk from benefits would appreciate it as well.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:55 am

Iceskatemum....You are so right in saying everyone's fibromyalgia is different. That is why I say nobody has it any more or any less than others. We all have fibro. It affects us each differently and we all have our own ability to cope. Depending on our symptoms in the moment can really affect our ability to cope.

SchroedingersCat.....I was exhausted just reading your post. It sounds like you are coping quite well but reading between the lines I hear your pain. It must be exceptionally hard on you that people just don't understand your level of pain that you deal with on a daily basis. I am sure, because you push yourself and seem to cope that people would think there is nothing going on with your body.

I applaud you and give you credit for being able to do all you do. I am sure that you are a lot like myself. Sometimes pushing on, through the pain and exhaustion is your way of coping. That is my way at times, however, that fine space between push and go and push and stop is getting thinner.

You are doing a great job of being able to do what you do. Remember though, having fibromyalgia or not you can easily burn yourself out rather quickly. Take time for yourself.. Lorraine x
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia