away

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

away

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 am

im off for a few days to a haven park first hoil in 6 years. little one just getting over toncilites and i feel the worse i felt for a long time.i got PD which i no is from having my kiddies but now it starts to hurt,i also got pins and needle in feet and legs painful ones. i dont go till firday so im going to start packing .im just peed off im hurting like a bitch now :evil:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: away

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Could thinking about the packing and other preparations you need to do for your hollibobs be adding to how you're feeling at the moment??? If I just tackle our packing head on it just floors me, so now I use a To Do List app on my phone, have a list for each of us, incl the doglet, and when I put anything into the packing, it gets marked off the relevant list(s) so I know where I am with things. OH also has the app on his phone, and when he does something, he marks it off his list(s) then syncs it so that both our lists update.

Hopefully by the time Friday arrives, things will be feeling at little more comfortable for you and the weather will be lovely while you're away :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: away

Postby denys » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Hope you have a lovely time and the pain eases up by the time you get there :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia