i need to scream

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i need to scream

Postby dolphintara » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 pm

hi everyone

I need to talk to someone , i really had enough , with this pain , hubby lost job , son got diagnosied with ADHD , so coping with him daily is a handful , hubby dont understand about my pain and trying to deal with the pain and tiredness , i think he i make it all up , one day he can be very helpful and understanding , and others e thinks i can run around do this and that , like he was cooking tea last night , he shouted me to help , as it took me ages to get on my feet , he just lost it ,

I just feel like giving up at the moment ,

SORRY EVERYONE I KNOW I COULD PUT THIS UP WITH OUT BEING JUDGED :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :too-upset: :too-upset:
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: i need to scream

Postby migrembe » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 am

I would find yourself an isolated field and scream!!

As for husband he is dealing with his own demons. Not having a job, when he knows he needs to support you is very frustrating so maybe he could find his own field to scream in.

The best solution is to send dear child to dear relatives or friends for a few hours and cook a meal together and sit and talk, i mean really talk.

As for dear child think about what you are feeding them and also think about having an assessment for autism. My niece was diagnosed with ADHD many years ago but now at the age of 12 they have rediagnosed her as having Apergers, which is on the autism spectrum. My sister watches everything she eats and she knows when she eats something she shouldn't. Usually cheap sweets or foods with lots of colouring and additives.

Good luck :pull-hair: :too-upset: :chicken-dance:
migrembe
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 pm

hi migrembe

thank you for your reply , had a great day out with hubby he has spoilt today , and i feel so much better in me , but what started a lovely day , now in bed my legs are on fire and painful again ,

thank you and take care :lol: :lol: :lol:
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 am

hi dolphintara,

glad things turned around

a better page for screaming etc is the "let off steam"
lots of screams there and replies
think it's in the "members only" section
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 am

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4502&start=3240 This is the bit Lu has mentioned :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think most of us have been in there at least once and :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: :scream-1: I know I've had a good few visits at times and come out feeling a bit better for letting it out :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia