sad and fed up

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sad and fed up

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 am

you no if it wasn't bad enough have this illness . my other half thinks im having an affair.i can barely pick our daughter up let alone swing from the ceiling with someone else.i send my sin a tx asking him for a pic what i put was send a pic. it was of a Hertfordshire horror a very very big spider . anyway i sent it to my OH instead. so he said who are u asking for a picture of. then went through my i pad on skpye i only have my son and one friend.so he had a fit.what hurts the most is his daughter from his first fg is 14 runs away don't go to school swears is very demanding and rude and guess who has spent 3 years trying to help her.and wants me to have her live with us ,ive had enough i really dont need this. i get it alot. yet who would want someone with fibro.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: sad and fed up

Postby carena » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:01 pm

I hope your feeling a bit better? Sending some hugs
carena
UKFM Newbie

Re: sad and fed up

Postby denys » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Sorry to hear your OH is accusing you of this, it must be so stressful having to explain yourself constantly, hope you are feeling a bit better soon :-D :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia