need advice

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: need advice

Postby jason25 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:37 pm

lol ur not going loopey dont worry had the hallucations befor saw the ketchup dancing when i was at the dinner table told my other half that and good thing she already knows im mad anyway i finnally did the test again just waiting for results and hoping i got it right this time and dont have to do it again got 5 hours it was a miracle proberly cause i stayed up for 31 hours befor hand so fingers crossed i keep u all up dated
jason25
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 pm

hi J , yep sounds like your felling alseep awake if that make scene ex other half not only walks and cook asleep he can talk walk down the road eyes wide open and hold a convo. also i hear and see things my mums sees ppl all the time most of all this is sleep probs.i can remember clear as day i was only 4 i woke up and couldn't move im 41 now but i will never forget it. your brains telling your body mixed signals one parts saying sleep and ones saying your awake,no nice i no.when you think about fibro and our brain sending us mixed up signals telling us were in pain when were not its not so hard to believe it can do the same for sleep. many many dr think fibro is a sleep prob. who knows im open to anything right now . if the nhs send you to a proper sleep clinic then your get alot more help and i bet they do but like all of us you have to go through the system first xxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby jason25 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:48 am

sorry it took me so long to reply lol i acturly forgot about the name of the forum and didnt think of typeing it in google........ damn fibro fog right anyway i got to the sleep clinic and they told me i have Sleep apnoea and they gave me a machine to breath at night i apparently hold my breath 9 times in an hour but there not sure if thats correct cause the thing they gave me befor hand didnt work properly so anyway had it for a month went back she asked me how am i i said uyea normal stiff in the mornings hurting like hell same old :swear1: and she asked me what is my illness ..... now heres the stupid funny part i tol her its fibromyalgia she then said she has a friend with the same thing but i shouldnt be stiff in the mornings so shes turned up the power of the breathing machine and then said once it works i would no longer need my chair and i be able to walk there ....................................... i love it when people dont :swear1: understand.
Last edited by *Lisa* on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit swear words
jason25
UKFM Member

Postby MikH-D » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 am

I have this it's a paralysed sleep, it's terrifying isn't it, the only thing you can control is your breathing, this is how my other half works out I am having it,
I spoke to my doctors, basically it's cause your body is so tired it is effectively shutting down to
Make you sleep, your are safe but I know it so horrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MikH-D
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia