recently dianoised

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

recently dianoised

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:51 pm

i got dianoise about a year ago
I was fine....then i went doctors because my arms and wrists wouldnt stop aching to the point i thought i could have broken them. I was told that i suffered with fibro, i think i could have suffered with it for a big part of my life has i just put it down to growing pains.
At the moment im having quite alot of problems with my left side of my body, my shoulder, collarbone, arm and lower back. I was making my sons bed yesterday and my back went. I felt so much pain but the painkiller im on dont even seem to help take the edge off. Im really struggling.
I have some good daya where i seems "normal" but the baf days always leave a mark.
I wish that my doctors could help with my pain but i always just get told its down to your fibro.

Ive tried to apply for disability living allowance and carers allowance for my husband but it was gets returned saying my health matter is fine. I have been on incapcity for about 6 years due to having a slip disk. My health iant improving ita getting worse but i seem to be entitled to nothing.

I get so down from all the constant worry.
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Re: recently dianoised

Postby clubsound4 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi, welcome to the club :-D if your doctor says its down to your fibro have they not sent you to a pain clinic or referred you for further tests?? regarding your dla(PIP) reapply and get citizens advice or welfare rights to help fill in the forms and fight your corner, I am one of the lucky ones with a fantastic GP who has helped with the pain side of things and I am also under pain management at the moment,like yourself I have trouble with the one side mine being the right and have just been referred to orthapedic,,talk to your GP and if they cant or wont help change them x
clubsound4
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Thanks hun....my doctors have never said to me that i needed testing for anything else.
I get so down with constant pain and being depressed. My doctor just says double up on my tramadol. Never lools at the problem. I managed to get through to one of my doctors about my collarbone and shoulder and actually sent me for a xray. So fingers cross

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 pm

hi hun , change your dr .u should be tested to make sure its nothing else and is fibro. and u need to have a dr who will give u pain meds fibro is very painful and u cant just get on with it , ask to see another dr ask to be referred to the hospital for it and demand some pain killers.u have every right don't be bullied .hugs xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby beckstar127 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:15 pm

Im going to have to do something all they ever do is fob me off with meds

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia