E books cures

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

E books cures

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 am

what do u all think about these so called cures online for fibro,do u think someone out there has found a cure or do u think its a money maker .anyone tried one.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: E books cures

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:40 am

We always say to be very very wary of anything that claims to be a cure for FM as usually it's nothing but a scam and the only people who will benefit from it are those behind it, cashing in on others desperation to get some relief from their illnesses/conditions.

When All Else Fails, Hug your Teddy xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:46 am

Flup has nailed it on the head...

Its a load of rubbish!! just making money out of peoples desperation :evil: :evil:

Each time i hear/see someone promoting a *cure* i wanna :face-slap: :face-slap: :face-slap: :face-slap: :face-slap:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Similar thoughts from me too :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Karou » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 am

I've seen those and was thinking if it was that easy, my GP would have told me to read a book like he told me to come here because he thinks it's a good forum to talk and get advice.

I've got an ebook reader from the A company so not sure how others work but could alwaystry a free sample.
Still, I think people only want to make money or don't know what they're talking about. :crazy:
Gentle :hugs: :hugs: , Karou

“Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.” - Brimstone
Karou
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:33 pm

As said by Fluppy , marketers do aim their marketing at others desperation.

These "cures" are usually first filled with ideas that the patient is already doing. Therefore, we feel that they know what we are going through, we feel comfortable with them ,secure, we believe. Then they have us. The pitch for their product. We feel yes they have been right so far, go on, we buy it.

You know how most diet pill will start off with ....we know how you all excersise, you are doing it right, then pop! in goes the sales pitch but the pill will make your excersise routine better. Same as the excersise machine, they all mention how you need to eat properly to help the machine do its job....if you just ate right then you wouldn't need the machine.

When a cure for fibro or any other illness arrives I am sure it will be all over the news, not in a magazine or someone selling their product on the telly or phone.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia