I need help

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I need help

Postby Bellatr1x » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 pm

I'm so stuck, I have two small children and am just finding it really hard at the moment, my parents in law are no longer in a position to help me and my parents live abroad. But I'm struggling so much some days I can barely move and that impact on my children, I have no friends who could help out, my little girl is at nursery but some days I just don't have energy to take her. I'm lost and stuck and miserable xx
Bellatr1x
UKFM Member

Re: I need help

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Have you spoken to the nursery about your problems with getting your daughter there??? It might be worth doing as there may be some sort of scheme where parents who are able to take children there will call off to pick up and drop off those whose parents are unable to do so.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby simi32 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:32 pm

I truly sympathize with u my friend and just wish I cud help. I live in the UK and am married with two kids.
I myself have been through exactly wot u are now going thru n mayb even worse @ times.
I used to live in London u c 9 years ago until we decided to move further up north so that we cud offer a better future to our kids. It was so incredibly hard bcoz suddenly I was living ina city almost 4 hours away from the nearest family member and all my husband's family lived abroad. I had a 3 yr old and a 8 month old baby I was still breastfeeding. Hubby worked nights so was gone to work at 4.30pm 7 nights a wk most weeks. To honest with u I cannot give u ne super tips that will help immediately bcoz I really don't know how I got thru the next few yrs. They were sum of the hardest times of my life since I was diagnosed with FM 13 yrs ago. I cried every single day as there was no1 to help me wen my husband was at work, which was every day usually bcoz we'd taken out a new mortgage. Wen I cud I still played with my kids, but most days I cud barely lift my sons legs so that a cud change his nappy. Cudn't hold up my coffee cup I was hurting so much. And it took over 6 yrs b4 I knew sum1 well enuff to leave my kids with if a had hospital appointment or sumthing, but it didn't matter bcoz everyone always made excuses and sed no if I asked for help, so in the end my husband wud always have to wake earlier from a nightshift and sleep less n suffer. Every yr, every few months I was diagnosed with a new or strange condition or had another Op. Life was hell for me especially so bcoz it was putting so much strain on my imarriage that we wud constantly argue n fight n eventually we separated a couple of times. Just hang in there n pray to God, he is the only 1 who can help us as he is our father. My religionis the only thing that has saved me despite several suicide attempts. My husband is a godsend, without his support I wudnt even b here now. If u need a friend to talk to I am here for u, just say, it can make a huge difference talking to sum1 who truly understands wot u r going thru. My name is Simi, short for Simran. Where do u live?
simi32
UKFM Newbie

Postby Garyl » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 pm

So sorry to read this is so difficult for you, i am lucky i only have myself to care for you just have to do your best am sure your cjhildre wil understand in their own way.

it is difficult i know but do your best to keep going. i find it tough myself have days when i cannot cook and days when i cook that i cannot eat what i have cooked, the worry of esa and medicals do not help, i have progressed in past 2 months from using one stick then two to using a walker with wheels to get about.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:41 pm

my darling i to have a little one and i no how it feels to want to go to bed but got to many things to do. i got to go in town this week but i put it off all the time .i do worry what will happen if i dont start to feel better. but what can u do. only thing i can think of is ring the dr and have a chat over the phone with him xxxx
\
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia