washing

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

washing

Postby ouchiemama » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Arggghhhhhh another moan!! sorry!!

Hanging out washing really should be simple!! It hurts sooooo much!! :yikes: I stand on a wee step so I dont have to stretch so far but it still so freaking sore on my shoulders/arm/hand, especially my right which is constantly sore/tense/numb/tingly/aching/swollen etc anyway!!!!

Its just so frustrating!! & what has made it worse today is that it was lovely blue sky then 5 mins after I struggled through hanging it up...yep it went grey & starting lashing down!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Sounds like a stupid non important rant but its just so frustrating that simple tasks hurt so flippin much!!! :(
ouchiemama
UKFM Member

Re: washing

Postby LouLou » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Ouchie I had the exact same rant yesterday afternoon (to myself and the dog lol) I hate doing the washing, especially when it's all wet and feels like it weighs a tonne!

I have a couple of those free standing clothes hanger dryer things (I'm sure they have a real name but no sleep in nearly a week and my brain is mush lol) and I find those easier to use than hanging on a line. Pus I often sit on the patio table and hang them over like that.

Yesterday I did waht you did, struggled outside with a load of washing, looked up and saw blue skies and sunshine so thought I was safe.............then the heavens opened 10 minutes later!
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Re: washing

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:31 pm

im sitting here look outside and my poor wet washing.two flipping hours to wash it then ten seconds to get it wet.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia