feeling roguh

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feeling roguh

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:15 am

boy do i feel rough.glad up and ache everywhere,i got little one to keep busy to ,its going to be a struggle to get down the little shop today for bread.i feel like a sloth bet i look like one to. u no i bet sloth have fibro there slow they sleep all day they look tired and have been known to fell outta the trees asleep .
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: feeling roguh

Postby Garyl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:33 am

Know the feeling well , feel like a sloth more these days as i have migrated from usin one stick to two and then a 3 wheeled walker all in a month, due fibro and drop foot and osteo, not even a pensioner yet and having to use a walking frame :S. Still helps me get to shops
Garyl
UKFM Member

feeling roguh

Postby Lyn1956 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 am

I hope you feel better soon.I got up very early this morning because i was in so much pain.I feel like dog poo that gets picked up in bags & thrown in the bin. :( :( :( : so tired :sleep:
Lyn1956
UKFM Newbie

Postby Michelleg123 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 am

Same here - feel and look like a 70 year old and I'm only 44 - my body constantly aches, I try use my crutch but leaning on it causes pain in my shoulders and hands - I wish more people understood how we feel I instead of looking at us and judging us :(
Michelleg123
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:33 am

Sending you hugs painprincess.

I know how frustrating it is when you know you have things to do but your body just won't co operate with you.

Think you're spot on with the sloths lol that made me giggle.

Hope you feel better soon.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 pm

painprincess1 wrote:boy do i feel rough.glad up and ache everywhere,i got little one to keep busy to ,its going to be a struggle to get down the little shop today for bread.i feel like a sloth bet i look like one to. u no i bet sloth have fibro there slow they sleep all day they look tired and have been known to fell outta the trees asleep .

You'd duplicated this post when you made it, and both of them had replies to them. As duplicated topics/posts can cause all sorts of chaos with members replying to both, I've merged things together as well as removing your duplicated topic. Don't know if it's the Gremlins messing about with the number of clickys you make after each post that causes it, as there have been a few duplicates recently (from others, not just you) but it might be worth keeping an eye on how many times it seems you need to clicky the submit button when posting to see if it has anything to do with duplicated posts appearing :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

There seems to be an awful lot of feeling roughness going around at the moment. For the first time in weeks, I managed to have several hours undisturbed :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: last night, yet this morning I'm feeling even worse :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: As well as feeling like 22 :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: :f1-car: have all run over me at 200mph, I think the sloth landed on me when it fell out of the tree :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Love the idea of a sloth having Fibro ,would totaly agree with feeling ugggh.
very sore from my toes up to my neck , cold even in bed and I've got 2 duvets on me. The weather has def changed and it looks and feels like November here so I guess that could be part of it . Was out for coffee for half an hour with a friend and am just in all I want to do is crawl back into bed! This can't be all there is to life :-? there must be something more than this :(
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby Garyl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Is not my idea of fun using a walker with three wheels that starts to runway with you, so you squeeze the brakes and fibro pains in hands get worse, but hey least if i see Iain duncan smith in the street i can run into him and blame my frame even though it would have been deliberate lol :)
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby shelly-biddle » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 pm

I know the feeling here too. Im new to fibro and have learnt a very valuable lesson........ice skating and bowling plus fibro do not mix!!!

Hope you all feel better soon.

Much Love xx
shelly-biddle
UKFM Newbie

Postby JemmaB88 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:17 pm

In the same boat. Feel so awful at the moment. Look like uncle Fester! I was working yesterday morning, and finding it all too much (as usual, seems to be everyday at the moment), and a lady came in to the surgery to speak to the vet and said to me, 'wow you look exhausted, are you ok?' and to make it worse it was only 9am! I am not sleeping all that well at the moment which, I think, is the reason why I am feeling to painful and rubbish. I have today off work thankfully and I can rest as best I can. I do have to do the housework, washing and shopping on my scheduled day off (I save the weekend for rest and healing, haha!), but I can pace myself over the course of the day.

I can't wait until next week! I have the whole week off work and we get to celebrate our 1st anniversary!! Yay!

I hope you feel better soon. x
JemmaB88
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia