Just one day.......please

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just one day.......please

Postby seamonkey » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm

I am longing for a day, an hour or even a few seconds of not being in this pain. Even at night now im waking every time i try to turn or move. Even with taking the extra tramadol and diazepam. Ive recently changed from gabapentin to pregabalin and from amatriptaline to imipramine, well about 9 weeks ago, is it this or is it just the way its going to be? Just give me a slight repreve to build my spirits enough to carry on as i usually do.
seamonkey
UKFM Member

Re: Just one day.......please

Postby crazycat36 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Hate to say im going downhill myself and only reson I can come up with it is because the weather is changing and getting colder so the pains get worse with each passing day

Big huggs and hope things get better for u real soon xx
crazycat36
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 pm

awww hun we all no how u feel.it seems when u think u can feel no lower u get yet another kick in the teeth.u will get better days have u thought of changing mattress maybe u should ring dr and tell him or her pills not working and they may up them for u.have u thought about hot bath or shower before bed changing pillows or putting one between your knees, helps me i dont no if u sleep alone if not can u try in a single bed xxxhope u feel better soon hugsx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 am

Keep fighting it gets tough somedays but you will find the strength to keep going with all of us routing for you, we are always here with the rope at the ready for those days when the hole is too deep for you to climb out alone, just shout and we'll drop it down to you and hold on till you get up out of it.

We have to keep going cos you never know, research is being carried out and that cure may be just around the corner :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby seamonkey » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks you all who responded.
I jsut recently changed to a memeory foam topper, which we cant afford. I cant get in or out of a bath although this did help when i could. I do have a ridged cusion i use and have done for several years. Thank you for your suggestions though, just having someone suggest something was nice.
I had a slight repreve for a day or two which was bliss, but once again its back just to prove it can pounce at any time!
Im feeling low today because of this, but i will get over it and carry on.
thanks agian to you,
tammy
seamonkey
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia