Bad day

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bad day

Postby Ashton » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:46 am

Off work .should be on a course but virus on to of cfs and fibro has put me on the sofa.dishes still in the sink.birds on bird table but haven't the energy to walk down garden to feed them.washing machine finished half an hour ago haven't manages to unload it.want to clear up before other half comes home but can't .dreading going back to work and having to explain why I've been off again! Feeling fed up and useless.
Ashton
UKFM Member

Re: Bad day

Postby ru.campbell » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Hardly useless. You've got a job and you do your best to go to it but its not always possible. Everyone with FM gets those days. The number of times I've thought it was going to be an OK day, only to find I just grind to a halt in the middle of it.

The dishes will keep, the birds will be fine and a little messiness lends to the character of a house.

:-D Ru
ru.campbell
UKFM Member

Re: Bad day

Postby LouLou » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi Ashton

I still work to but have my bad FM days, or can start a day out ok and be floored within an hour or two of being in the office so I know the feeling.

Plus you say you have a virus at the moment? I always find that even having a cold can amplify my FM and make me feel worse in terms of achyness and tiredness so it's not suprising you are feeling the way you are.

Stay warm, rest up as clearly your body is telling you that you need to and do all you can to get yourself better. The housework can wait (and this is coming from someone whose nickname is Monica - as in from Friends lol)

Take care of yourself

x
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia