Two things to ask

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Two things to ask

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi all, well first I have this pain in the front of my leg from the top of my leg half way down not near the goin and not on the outside kind of cuts across my leg lower part is fine. It's always there can last for weeks at a time I no I have the starts of OA in my back but wondered if anyone else gets this.

Second things sometimes I start felling to one side wheni. Walking this is with or without the pain . I'm not dizzy i just start going left like I been drinking. Soft kisses all round xxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Two things to ask

Postby migrembe » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi, I walk left all the time, but thought it was just me, but it's nice to know its not. The Dr's did extra tests because i have a very pronounced left sided weakness at times, they all came back clear. As i for pain; i have two kinds (sort of) long pain that runs along any bone or muscle and short pain which attacks the joints.

If it's anything new get it checked out to put your mind at rest, but don't be surprised if the tests come back clear. :hugs:
migrembe
UKFM Member

Postby catscout » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi, hope you feel better soon or relatively speaking with this illness! :-)

I sometimes list to one side or another and can tend to lose my balance, usually to the left!

There are so many different ways for us to be in pain or hurt it's weird!

You are both not alone lol, along with everything else I am now losing the ability to type properly and keep making simple mistakes, has anyone else noticed that? It's worse when I'm tired and I'm guessing this is part of the cognitive functions that can go wrong.

Take care.

Cat
catscout
UKFM Member

Postby GinaD » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:18 am

Im weaker om my right side but then I like to be different :D
GinaD
UKFM Member

Postby catscout » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:29 am

There's always one! :crazy:
catscout
UKFM Member

Postby PhoebeCat » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:31 am

I walk to my left too. How strange, I thought it was just me. Sorry I cant help with the pain.
PhoebeCat
UKFM Member

Postby Garyl » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:15 am

My right side is worse, have had a number of falls of late, and was using one stick, Doctor referred me to in house physio who decided a second stick may help so got one in after 2 days, saw i was struggling so got me a three wheel walking frame, is easier with it but often feel light headed, to much stress.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:39 pm

LOL Sorry but I have to laugh...we all would look a sight walking down high street. We would be like a lopsided chorus line, we would have to walk sideways to go straight.

I also walk off in one direction. Hubby laughs and sometimes holds his arm straight out his side, holds my shoulder so I don't keep walking into him, LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia