strange sensations

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

strange sensations

Postby Wackers34 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi all
I know I have mentioned this before but I wanted to try and explain it better.

For months now I have had a strange feeling especially in my neck / head...its like mini cramps, so parts of my body start to tense and then they release...it goes in waves and get loads throughout the day..i can't stop it, does it involuntarily - doesn't hurt but its not a nice feeling

Ive tried explaining this to the doctor, but she doesnt get it...In my neck or head is worse and I can hear a clunk noise when it does it (probably because its near my ears) its only really when I sit down and relax, when im moving it doesnt do it

Im doing really well at the moment, but this symptom is so bothersome to me, I just wanted to know if anyone else gets this and what is it and what can help?

Ive tried massage and acupuncture and muscle rleaxers and chiropractor

Wackers34
UKFM Member

Re: strange sensations

Postby wen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi I have this every day I also have mentioned this to my Dr Who said it sounds like nerve pain. I have had acupuncture which helps a bit but it is soon back. My legs seem to be like it all the time it stops me being able to do must. Gentle hugs x
wen
UKFM Member

Re: strange sensations

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:28 pm

it sounds like spasms to me i get little musculus all over my body jerking away.and in my legs at night i get that tight feeling and i have to relax my legs over and over again
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia