Identity Thieves and Silver Linings

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Identity Thieves and Silver Linings

Postby PolkaBunny » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:29 am

Hi guys. I haven't posted here for a while, sorry about that it's been a bit hectic here and lots has gone on. I don't post on my Fibro Effect blog a lot - I generally only post when I feel I have something I need to get off my chest, i don't want to post because I feel I have to or because I think I should. But, earlier this evening I just couldn't shake a feeling and I needed to get it out and i feel so much better.

It's a bit scary, because I think It's the most brutally honest I have been but for that reason I wanted to share it with you. I had a mini breakdown and felt like Fibromyalgia had stolen my identity, I'm sure many of you understand it all too well.

SJ x

http://thefibroeffect.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... nings.html
PolkaBunny
UKFM Member

Re: Identity Thieves and Silver Linings

Postby deanna dimech » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 am

I'm sorry to hear that, We have all been there, Before we know what we have then this is what we have and then the down that this is it and more and more bad days as if Fibro had come into our life and taken over it, But you are not on your own and we all understand where you are coming from, but we are all here for you and we all understand how you feel. I have had a break down and came close to going there again but by telling us or your loved ones how you are feeling will help you heal, Fibro will change many things about us but it wont kill us that we are thankful for, We are here for you , you are never on your own with fibro. :lol:
deanna dimech
UKFM Member

Re: Identity Thieves and Silver Linings

Postby MOONSPIRIT » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi all

new to this forum. Yeah, I agree that breakdowns can steal your identity. Just gone through one mini thing again. I was feeling great, managing the condition well, cut down meds and really happy with life and then suddenly down again (big style). Its a pain. My man and children are my world and help me get through each episode. I have a good friend also helping now and that helps me maintain my identity. I have learned not to sit and let it win, but fight and think of all the other suffering people worse than myself and all the positive things I am grateful for.

MS x
MOONSPIRIT
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia