My symptoms anyone get the same?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: My symptoms anyone get the same?

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 am

I do agree with whoami
get everything new checked out by a doctor
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby migrembe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 am

Yes all those and more, my left sided weakness can be so pronounced at times they thought i had had a stroke. As for pain relief and the pain clinic don't expect miracles.

If you are still working, keep working. if you are still exercising keep doing it because if you stop its nearly impossible to start again.

Today i feel like my body as been invaded by an alien : :crazy:
migrembe
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:13 am

There are a multitude of symptoms and associated conditions/problems that come with FM, some are more common and widely experienced and shared, whilst others may not be seen very often. If you ask Dr Googly about them, there are many, many lists in his Mega Encyclopaedia of Pills, Potions and Pawlynesses.

With you not having a definite dx yet, you might want to consider printing up details of symptoms from reputable sources and going thru them, highlighting ones that you experience as well as adding ones that you have that aren't on the list and add this to the stuff you'll be taking with you for your neuro appt to see if it can help with getting closer to a definite answer for you.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Tel1 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Hi There... the only thing I don't get is bad headaches , but I get all the rest. you are not alone:))
I just wish a Fibro pill could be invented so that we can just on with our lives in harmony instead of having to endure
the constant changeable symptoms that not even doctors know how to deal with us :yikes: :yikes:
Tel1
UKFM Member

Postby Lizzyear » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:45 am

Hi,
Yep have most of those and a few others too!! : :roll:
Sorry so many of you seem to have these horrible symptoms as well, but it is comforting in a funny sort of wy, to know you are not the only one to experience these.
I hope you get some reprieve from these symptoms, take care and sending comforting gentle hugs :hugs:
Lizzy
Lizzyear
UKFM Member

Postby Brummiebabs » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi, I have all of the symptoms too. :cry:
Brummiebabs
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia