feel like vibration

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feel like vibration

Postby kitten » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:06 pm

For the last 5 weeks or so it feels like I have a vibration in the back passage, now I can feel it in my foot and sometimes in my leg although not painful it's uncomfortable as anyone else had this
kitten
UKFM Member

Re: feel like vibration

Postby chuckie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Yes I do I keep thinking I'm sitting on my phone lol I also have funny feelings in my legs when I'm in bed as though a cat is walking up my legs strange or what?
chuckie
UKFM Newbie

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:42 pm

yep i get it in my feet like im on top of the underground.i also get what feels like cold water down my leg,its the nerve ending, :crazy:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby shelly-biddle » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm

I get that feeling in my fet and top of my legs aswell, thought it was just my imagination.

Shelly
shelly-biddle
UKFM Newbie

Postby Carrie Nourse » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Hi, I have just joined this site so I say hello to everyone who is on and after reading about vibration I do get it but not in my feet but in my head but it feels weird in my ears as well which can be very uncomfortable especially when you are trying to sleep, has anybody had this as well.
Carrie Nourse
UKFM Member

Postby Marsha76 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:02 am

I wanted to share with you all that I have had fibro for 20 years and I have a "vibration sensation" from head to toe. So no, it's probably not your imagination. I have heard many others have the same thing..
Marsha76
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazzg1969 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:20 am

Hi, Yes I get a vibration in my back passage. Only at nights though. I am quite often woken up by it and like you it feels like I am sat on a mobile phone that's going off. Never told anyone about this so in a way it's comforting to know that I'm not the only one. :-)

Just told a friend at work and we had a good laugh. Made a nice change having a laugh after all the tears I've shed over the last couple of weeks.
shazzg1969
UKFM Newbie

Postby kitten » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 pm

What a brilliant way to describe the sensations like sitting on a phone that's ringing it's a comfort to know that I am not image it thought I might be starting with piles :yikes: :yikes: .
kitten
UKFM Member

Postby HazelB » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm another one who gets these type of sensations ... I was told at my pain clinic course that it's a type of nerve pain xxx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Postby JYB » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Oh yes, I get vibrations in my feet, it's really strange if it happens when I'm walking around. I've never mentioned it to any health professional cos I thought they will think I'm crackers! I just wonder what those nerves are doing, they cause so many probs!
JYB
UKFM Member

Postby Twix » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi everyone, yes I get this too, a feeling of vibrating from my groin/lady area to my feet! Weird is this fibromyalgia .... Is hasn't happened for ages and then all of a sudden it will happen several times in 1 day, lasting a minute or so each time, it's quite random and scary :/
It's good to know you're not alone, thanks everyone
one cocker spaniel short of being a crazy dog lady :)
Twix
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia