oh dear il never learn

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

oh dear il never learn

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:08 pm

when will i learn not to rush about like a mad women when i feel good. u no how it is u wake up and dont feel to bad and think great i can get all them jobs done and u do,but not just the ones u need to do oh no u do more,in fact i cleaned my dads car,and now i feel like i picked the bloody thing up.i no i no but he is in alot of pain and i do get taken about in the car so seemed only fair. i also feel like a horse has kicked me in the girly bits talk about painful.oh who would of thought housework could be so painful xxxx :-o
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: oh dear il never learn

Postby Karou » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
It's completely understandable to me why you run around like that because who knows, it could be that things are back to normal, right? That's what I seem to be thinking on less painful days. Only to get a reminder of how things really are later.

Try not to beat yourself up over it please. You've helped your dad and that's something you've accomplished even though you're not well. Maybe you can say to yourself well done because you tried. And next time you are about to rush it means you have another chance to save some of that energy and maybe you won't over-do it.

Sending some hot water bottles your way.
Gentle :hugs: :hugs: , Karou

“Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.” - Brimstone
Karou
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

I know I don't learn, even after all this time :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I'll have a run of bobbling along fairly steadily, then one day will go way OTT, and end up being well and truly kicked, battered and bitten on :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon:

I still get frustrated when it happens and come down hard on myself, saying I won't let it happen again, and then off I go on my little cycle of bobbling along nicely again...........until the next time :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Carrie Nourse » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:32 am

I am like this when I feel better in myself and go ott with the cleaning and anything else that needs doing and I think I do it just to show my husband that I can still do it but then don't I know it the same evening and the next day when I can hardly more with the pain and to make it worse I have Costachrondritis which is very painful when it flares up as this can take a few days to settle down again. I know this can make me feel useless and incapable but what can you do, nothing except rest.
Carrie Nourse
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia