Having one of those days!!!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Having one of those days!!!

Postby helen.whittaker.125 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:05 am

Morning, please excuse me I just need a moan, woken up, well I say woken up I've more come downstairs instead of lying in bed awake, 3 nights now with only about an hours sleep on each dispite bring exhausted, this morning is especially pants as I've got a huge boil on the top of my thigh and my mouth is so dry dispite all the water I've drunk and my hair is falling out by the handful, and people say oh but your pain isn't bad today you must be on the mend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get them to understand???
Thank you I needed that xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
BB Helen x
helen.whittaker.125
UKFM Member

Re: Having one of those days!!!

Postby 2measures » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 am

Hi Helen, I think getting others to understand is just another hill we have to climb, that's why we are all using this website so we can share like you have our troubles, you are not alone, just try and keep positive, and know that "you are better than them", you have to put up with far more than they do, this puts you in that box that "you are better than them", trouble is we know we have this for life and because it has so many umbrellas to put our ailments in, it gets impossible, I have just been to physio with a therapist that deals with our cases, and she put me on to a site where we are taught how to manage our pain, google "the Pain Toolkit" written by Pete Moore and have a look. Thinking of you Chris xxx (Think positive thoughts") :crazy: :-D :-D
2measures
UKFM Newbie

Postby helen.whittaker.125 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Thank you, think I'm going to take a look at that site. And yes thank god for sites like this one, I said the same as I posted to my oh and he just looked blank at me and asked why I'm that run down........... Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Hopefully by the end of the day I'll be laughing about it lol xx

BB Helen x
helen.whittaker.125
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:59 pm

well sunday i dragged myself to church where theres a playgroup little one was running around and around the church shes only 16b months so i couldnt just let her get on with it , so i run round to .2 hours later when we got home i could barely move .little ones dad dropped in to see her looked at me and said whats wrong with u he was with me 3 bloody years i mean come on i swear il scream one of these daysxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby helen.whittaker.125 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:11 pm

I hear you, my oh has spent the day in bed as he has back ache, I know it's not nice but hello that's me on a good day

BB Helen x
helen.whittaker.125
UKFM Member

Postby Carrie Nourse » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi. having a bad one myself, cannot think straight as I have had no sleep nearly all week and I ache from head to foot and my hayfever is playing up as well. I just want my bed but I cant. Before I go can some one tell me how you use the smiles etc as I don't know and my oh could not work it out either.Thankyou.
Carrie Nourse
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:03 pm

when you start your message you will see the smilies on the right side of your screen
just click on them and something like : -D for :-D or :sleep for :sleep: will appear in your writing
you won't see the smilie whilst you write but as soon as your message is send (or you do preview) the smilies will be visible
if you click on "view more smilies" a new window opens with all the smilies and you scroll down and click whichever you like
hope that helps
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby olwynam1 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 pm

My pet hate is when you've been in bed most of the day with chronic fatigue drifting in and out of sleep most of the day hardly being able to keep your eyes open and when someone hears how long you slept and how late you got up they say, "Well you must have needed it!" Grrr, er No! it's a medical condition, I can't actually help it and it doesn't matter if I were to sleep for a whole week I would still feel drained and tired - it's called having Fibromyalgia!! I get fed up of explaining it to the same people, it just doesn't seem to sink in.
There, rant over! :sleep:
olwynam1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia