new flare up!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new flare up!

Postby teepee » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Oh no, I have not been too good for the last couple of weeks. I have had a throat infection which has left me with full body aches! :crazy: So I am not looking forward to the flu jab which is due at work soon! :( I think I am going to have to go back to the pain clinic, as I was on tramadol for any flare ups, but it started to give me body spasms at night , although having already read about these we can get them any way cant we? so they have stopped this tablet and left me on co-codamol :nono: ,well we know what they do :oops: ,so I am going to see the gp.Lets hope they can find something for the flares. Oh well of to bed now at 4.40pm lets hope it might be a more restfull night 3.30am is fast loosing it appeal, and the bags under the eyes are GROWING!!!! :oops: .
teepee
UKFM Member

Re: new flare up!

Postby juliamary » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Have just come out of a flare up... 3 weeks.. 6.30 sleep, 5.30 wake up... Not much of a life, But my son is going to make me a granny again so I will carry on. The worst thing for me is being so knackered.....bless u all . maybe one day ??????
juliamary
UKFM Newbie

Postby helen.whittaker.125 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Oh ok so it's not just me, I doze for an hour about 10ish then I'm up till 5:30 awake again about 7 I've had a cold that's all and I'm so run down with it I thought it was me perceiving my body aching more than normal and being dead on my feat but not able to sleep for more than a couple of hours a night, I'm newly diagnosed not new to fibro though it's just taken years for the dr to get through all the tests to tell you what it isn't. But the things I've had to deal with people understand, it makes me happy to know it's not in my mind, thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
BB Helen x
helen.whittaker.125
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:18 pm

well u wrote a post about the ache its nasty isnt it. i use tramadol but cant say it makes me jerk anymore then before.i just got over a cold to but i got that dry feeling in my throat again.i seem to wake at 3 30 then i start to hurt and cant lay still.i have been laying in bed watching b movies on my i pad can life get any sadder lol :crazy:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby sapphirerose71 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:28 pm

I've never connected the tramadol with the jerking at night although I don't think I sleep as well if I take tramadol last thing. I take baclafen at night to stop the jerks and spasms.
sapphirerose71
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia