[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - draining feeling

draining feeling

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

draining feeling

Postby gems87 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

gems87
UKFM Member

Re: draining feeling

Postby bekindtoyou » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Hi sorry you feel so rubbish and yes I have these feelings but I have found some relief for a few weeks when the fibro moves into another part of my body . I tend to get the sweats and overwhelming weakness when the fibro is in the top of my body. Example chest neck and head . I find not drinking hot drinks to help particularly caffeine drinks, they bring on unusual feeling like a little fire in my stomach and chest. Then sweats and restlessness . I too get clammy and exhausted and sometimes a bit sort of faint, it's like being in a hot room and wanting to get out. I also have learned to only wear thin layers and not stuff I have to lift over my head to reduce the energy loss and the heat increase when I am fighting with my jumper. Try to keep getting out tho and do things in small stages I've learned a lot from this forum about symptoms and how to manage them. I hope those people around you know how your feeling, and what a hard job your having. Take care if yourself and try to pace yourself. Kitt
bekindtoyou
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 am

yes love i get it to alot of us do.for myself i find doing nothing makes me worse.i i slowly move around the house maybe wash some dishes or put some washing in. its hard i feel dead but if i keep podding along for an hour i start to pick up.now don't get me wrong this does not work for everyone. and u really do have to push yourself to move. but for me it really helps.everyone is different so what works for one might not for others but what u got to lose.everything worth a try.i no at your age night clubs seem great but is it worth feeling so bad the next day.cant u just meet a few mate in the pub or ask a few round for a movie and a pizza. :-D you just have to make little changes if your mate are real mate they wont mind coming over to you. good scary movie and a pizza anit a bad night in xxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:51 am

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby gems87 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:26 pm

thanks everyone, im so glad i have found this forum, its a release for me and i can talk openly to people who understand. Im a bit more positive today, in bed for an hour before i watch x factor lol, I went to the local dunnes stores today and mums for dinner and felt better than i did yesterday. what are your opinions on alcohol, how do yous find it and does it interfere alot the next day, i was going to try a little coors light to chill. Ive had a terrible headache today though which seems to be lifting :-D
gems87
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia