struggling

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

struggling

Postby Taz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:12 am

my story is far to long to tell but I know many will relate to some of it, i am sat here tonight at my whits end.

it started with a motorcycle accident some 14 years ago, 2 years later i met and fell in love with my x wife. i did suffer some depression but she helped me through it, we had a son and got married, everything was great except i started to feel ill, fibro was the conclusion. we had another son but the week after he was born I had a heart attack and found out i was diabetic.

the fibro intensified beyond belief, even though my then wife did my meds (300 tablets a week plus injections and morphine) she couldn't accept there was anything that wrong neither could my friends. the more i suffered the less people cared, depression set in and my wife left me and our son 11yo on our own.

without being bitter when i met my wife she was err quite promiscuous shall we say and within weeks she returned to her old ways while rubbing my face in it as she got a house not 1000 yds away from me. it tore me apart, i worshipped her and gave her everything but friends told me she wanted to see me fall apart. some how that hasn't yet happened, i got a divorce on multiple adultery which stung her.

our youngest son 7yo she took but he now wants to live with me he spends as much time with me as he can and cries when he goes back to her. iv'e just been sent a PIP form and I feel like my whole world is imploding I even type this in tears. My doctor doesn't understand fibro and i'm feeling so alone except for my 2 boys who i worship. iv'e always been one of the good guys, but since my dad was killed 22 years ago it seems nothing will go right, iv'e just got panta facia in my feet and i get no help, no carers nothing, sorry for moaning but i dont know how much more i can take :cry:
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split into small paragraphs for easier reading.
NEVER EVER GIVE UP OR IT'S ALL OVER
Taz
UKFM Member

Re: struggling

Postby poppet » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 am

Don't give up. I know that it is very hard to keep going but you have two little boys who obviously love you so they are what you hold onto in the dark times. The pain and struggle may seem overbearing but you can over come it
poppet
UKFM Newbie

Postby cherryscone » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:20 am

Hi, hang on in there. You are fantastic not many would be able to cope with hall that you have! You are a shining star. As for you PIP go to either you local Citizens Advice Bureau or Welfare Rights centre. There may also be support groups in you area, similar like the I volunteer for, it's a National charity where a group of ordinary people give there time free to befriend and/or support people who for whatever reason need it, the charity is called HomeStart. Keep on going we are all with you.
cherryscone
UKFM Newbie

Postby Taz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 am

thanks what makes things worse is for one me and both boys got a tummy bug at weekend, the kids where sick for a day then the other end but me i was sick for 3 days and then the other end, cleaning kids phoop when your throwing up is real tough trust me
also the 7yo school is putting pressure on me as he isn't doing well at school and has other problems i'm trying to deal with, my x isn't helping she just wants the benefits, my older son has dis-owned her now as he can see her for what she is
NEVER EVER GIVE UP OR IT'S ALL OVER
Taz
UKFM Member

Postby wen » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 am

Hi sorry to hear you are having such a tough time at the moment. It's a daily struggle for all of us but knowing that we are not alone is a great comfort. I don't have much advice iam sorry but just take each day as it comes and deal with each problem separate I found that that helps other wise evey thing is to big to even think about. Have you spoken to your sons school they should be able to help in some way. You ex doesn't seem worth the energy to even think about. Things can only get better for you. Don't forget you are not alone and will always find people here who understand. Take care of yourself and your two sons. Xx
Mg
wen
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia