i wanna scream

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i wanna scream

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:40 am

I had enough today ,well the last few weeks to be fair.i like most of us are fed up with the pain im in.i got a new red rash on the top of my leg ,you no when u press a rash it goes well this one dont.but its not got any bigger this morning,so no idea what that is.i got my mum and dad to look after as mum is having new hips at some point, and my kids who i love to bits.i just feel sometimes there's no one to take care of me.

my mum and dad are worse then any kids for being messy and i seem to spend my whole day tidying up.i do all the house work.mum helps she does the dinner most night .i no shes in pain but so am i.my dad is very unwell he has mental health probs ,he has never gotten over my brother killing himself.he walks in and out the house with boots on from garden never takes them off as he hurts in the legs, so u can imagine it cant you.cant get through to him so no point trying.and yes he is getting help with his probs. i have a great dr but i cant really go there for a moan so i am going here.

on top of this i got my ex who thinks buying my little girl everything she points at is fine.its going to make life hard for her and me.he did this with his first daughter and she is a brat to put it nicely she in trouble with the police and scream when she dont get what shes wants at 14.i dont want lauren turning out the same .so i broke up with him.so he thinks im nasty. she out of control rude swears hits runs away and much much more.and after 3 years of trying i have to think of my kids.i have 4 and i dont have the probs i did with her.sorry im really moaning i just got noone else to talk to.x
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made paragraphs clearer for easier reading.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: i wanna scream

Postby crazycat36 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:23 am

Im so sorry things r so bad for u. I am like u in many ways im a single parent of 4 children and had fibro for 7yrs i did hav a good few friends butnow its just me and my children my oldest is now 18 and my youngest is 11 although youngest has learning problems and behaviour problems drs say he is on the autistic spectrum although he doesnt qualify for any help except at school as he is just on the cusp of the autistic spectrum so im left to deal with him alone although through being consistant im finally getting through to him and he is finally able to read a fair bit on his own although i still struggle to get him sleeping before midnight even though he is on melitonin

....anyway last yr my dad passed away so i now feel.im fully responsible for my whole family as my eldest brother isnt any help and although my mum has all her faculties and tries to come over and help as much as possible she ties easy and i feel its my job to take care of her and help her as she is trying to move closer to me and to downsize her house as it has stairs in it which she struggles with now

...im also waiting to hear if i hav to move before the 5 november for my kids and my safety as we were threatened by a neighbour last week and had been targeted for a good few weeks before that and my dla car got so badly vandalised its taking weeks to get fixed anf im constantly anxious and i no i need to see my gp who is brilliant but there so busy they hav closed there books till the 1 november when they will b oprned for 2 weeks at a yime so if im not fast i shant get and appointment and ny 15yr old desperatly needs to see a dr as she cant put wait on her heel my stress is constantly extreme and there is nobody else there for me and i just feel like curling up into my bed and pulling the cover over and never poking my head bk out

Sorry i went into self pity mode but what i was trying to say is that ur not alone theres lots of us who hav an impossiblr stress load which obviously makes our fibro so much worse but on here we r all here for u and u can moan away as it certianly makes u feel better and more able to cope

Im here if u need someone to talk to and ill happliy listen amd i dont judge....i mist admit ur dad walking into house with his garden boots on and that mess to constantly clear up must drive u mad and ur an absolite saint at dealing sith it daily

Big higgz to u and takr care xx
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made paragraphs clearer for easier reading.
crazycat36
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:59 pm

hiya crazycat
you do have your hands full dont you,it never rains but it pours.im still waiting to get a house but dread it in some ways.i wish i to could just scream out and say let me off this rock.i seem to have a bruise around this rash now so im really confused lol i just dont have the energy to go to the dr.its one o clock in the afternoon but im ready for bed.lol
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby crazycat36 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 pm

I think u really need to get that rash looked at as it doesnt sound to good....i find it easiest to hav dr appointments for first thing in the morning eg bout 9am-11am as this is when im at my best for that day and so there is a higher chance of me actually making it there...i hav problems vonsitrating on the phone and taking in what people r saying so i hav one of my daughters phone and organise my appointments for me its all the small things that they do that make the big things like gettin up that little bit easier but theres still some days where eben threatening to soak.me with cold water wont move me....but anyway im rambling again....get to ur dr and get that rash looked at after all thats what drs r for....oh and incase ur wondering still waiting to hear if i hav to move typical council leaves everything to the last minute xx
crazycat36
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia