[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - help

help

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

help

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 pm

I no i have asked before.but does anyone get tinging anywhere i have it in the base of my neck and near shoulders,
sometime i get it in my head to.ive also had a few mouth ulcers and as i said a wired rash on my leg that looks buried :yikes:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: help

Postby felinefine » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi

I mainly get tingly hands, pins and needles and numbness. Also have like a burning sensation in my upper back. I also have soreness on my scalp at times.

Wishing you better
felinefine
UKFM Member

Postby momabeareilene » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 am

momabeareilene
UKFM Newbie

Postby coz1 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 am

HI PAINPRINCESS
Yes i got it all the time until after many meds the gp put me on pregabalin now it only once in a while.
the feeling i used to say was like lots of ants with sharp legs,i know that sounds weird but thats how it felt. :crazy:
its all the tiny nerves from the top of the spine and head.
Also check your pillows are not to high as you sleep it can make a difference with pressure to your neck and nerves.
good luck. :goodluck1:
coz1
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:02 pm

ty all. i have a pillow for my neck cost alot but did help me with neck probs. its not nice but im glad others have this as i was starting to worry about lupus but after reading all the thing them poor ppl get i dont think i have that thank the lord. :-D
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby andycrazy » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 pm

I get it most of the time. It usually starts in my shoulders and moves down my arms to my hands. I loose a lot of feeling in my hands and they become clumsy - I call them club hands. This is especially so if my hands become cold or the temperature goes below 16 degrees.

andy
andycrazy
UKFM Member

Postby nannyogg » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 am

hi painprincess, yup I get that a lot! I thought for ages it was to do with my position - mainly seemed to be when I was seated - but now happens when standing too; it does always seem to be related to bending my neck, though. Doesn't have to be a particularly big movement.

It's usually like a mild, electric, static sensation; though occasionally it can give me short sharp (painful) shocks that shoot down my spine.

I call it the "hamster-taser" :D
nannyogg
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia