painful toes

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

painful toes

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 pm

does anyone else get very very painful toes when getting up in the morning.they feel broken for about half an hour.it hurts that much
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: painful toes

Postby whoami » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:37 pm

I often get pain in my toes but I am not sure that it is not arthritis.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby becbob » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:37 pm

I too get very painful toes. It feels like someone is trying to yank them off. Also a lot of the time my soles will hurt badly too. The ball of my foot, the arch and the heel. Hurts so bad that some times I cannot walk on them at all and have to rely on others to get me from the bed to the loo or I try to walk on the sides of my feet. A few occasions I have had to crawl to the loo and then that starts my hands, shoulders and knees off. Think I may invest in Tena lady, and just stay in bed, lol.
I hope things get better for you soon or at the very least inprove slightly.
Never judge on looks alone. Real beauty comes from with in.
becbob
UKFM Member

Postby pops » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Me too. Moving hurts but it does help once Im mobile but goes back to pain when Ive sat then stand up again.:grin:

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Tapatalk 2
pops
UKFM Member

Postby SeaHorse1 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm

I get really painful toes too, sometimes in bed my feet hurt so bad I don't know what to do with them. :cry:
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
SeaHorse1
UKFM Member

Postby jackiecarr » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:10 pm

Hiya. My feet are so very bad on a morning, I could not get to the toilet quick enough:(. It's in the side of feet under the heel toes and side. Once I am move nit eases pain don't go away fully but it is manageable. If I sit and get up it hurts badly again. Feet are so cold and end of toes tingle. Gentle hugs to all xx
jackiecarr
UKFM Newbie

Postby cocobella » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi Painprincess,

Yes I do get painful toes too. Much like Becobob mentioned I have a lot of pain in my feet, especially in the mornings. I have put on 3 stone though, which makes me think this is why my feet hurt.

I find heat really helps for the toe pain, as mine do feel broken sometimes too. :-(. Heat, hot baths, massage. I was also thinking of going to a podiatrist which can maybe help a bit with the pain. Also, make sure you are wearing sensible shoes. I have had to go for boring, plain, sturdy shoes and all my lovely heels have been sold on ebay as I feel I will never be able to wear them again as it hurts to much.

Thick, cosy socks too may help as it is getting very cold these days.

Coco x
cocobella
UKFM Member

Postby PhoebeCat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 pm

I get a lot of pain in my toes but it can be at any time of day and it doesnt make any difference whether I have been active (as active as you can be with Fibro)or inactive. I also get a lot of pain in my ankles.
PhoebeCat
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:08 pm

hay ty for the replys. cocobella i did giggle i have heel but i never ever wear them never have .i waer trainers or boots .
i to get pain in the feet so i guess most of us get all over foot pain. what the hell makes the feet hurt so bad. i will try a heat pack in the morning never tried the heat thing.xxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby dottymum » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 pm

toes and feet oh yes !! very diff to walk and my ankles give way alot xx
dottymum
UKFM Newbie

Postby Catherine3442 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 am

Yes my big toe feels cold most of the time, yet the dr tell me there's nothing wrong,
Catherine3442
UKFM Newbie

Postby Frecks » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi im new here :-)

I suffer with painful toes alot....my doc advised me today she thinks my many symptoms are fibro but is having me tested for RA too as no harm in it.

Frecks xx
IBS, Gastritis, Dermatitis, Fibromyalgia & possible Autoimmune Pancreatitis....maybe more!
Frecks
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia