Advice please, end of tether

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Advice please, end of tether

Postby felinefine » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:57 pm

FluppyPuffy wrote:Just watch out for the :dogrun1: where :cat2: is concerned as this tends to happen :dogchasecat1:

Awww poor moggie ha ha
felinefine
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Hia realli feel 4u u have been threw so much awwwwwwww :( :( with regards to ur job and them wanting u to bring a rep have u got an advice point in ur area similar to CAB they can make appts to come to ur home hunni may b an idea with ref: to ur boss etc as these guys know there stuff!! Or contact an employment law solicitor or accas feel 4u bless u!!! I have mixed feelings re" painclinic,s I guess depends on where u live! Mine I was seen almost a year between appts and still waiting for pysio I had a awful dr and I did stand my ground and complained as 5-6years of agony!!!! Finaly saw a "nice" dr who did exam etc and wasn't happy with previous dr she's his boss ooooppppsssseeeyyyy PMSL :lol: she diagnosed me immidiatly and supportive seeing her on 20th so 8weeks apart not yearly result!! I used to have reki done on my pony when I didn't have fibro! Sometimes they do well woman clinics ( if ) ur having a good day and can get there they do lots of thinks inc massage call ur local authority to see what's available in ur area? I hope u have family s support? Chin up hunni xxxxxx :hugs: :dogchasecat1: :dogchasecat1:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby felinefine » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi Debsmith

Thanks for you message, I have done reiki on a pony and my cats and a dog, I love it, I really connect with animals.

My sister was a union rep before she took vol redundancy and is such great support in every other way too. I have a lovely family and am so grateful for that, I know others aren't so lucky. Funnily enough I work for a local authority, adult safeguarding....which is laughable, I had 2 colleagues working on the same job as me and reduced it to just me and more cases....I have IBS, FM and a stroke all stress related.

I am keeping an open mind about the pain management and physio , my doctor is supportive and has told me just to phone for another cert on the 22/11 as she knows I'm not ready to go back.

I will look at well woman clinic thanks for the info.

Thanks for your support hun really appreciate it xx
felinefine
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia