coughs any 1 else suffering

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

coughs any 1 else suffering

Postby dolphintara » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:49 pm

hi everyone

im been feeling so rough now , had a cough for a week I think its on my chest as I have had 2 use my inhalers a lot , plus my left foot is hurting on my heel , feels like a knife
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: coughs any 1 else suffering

Postby SuperCat007 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Yes! I had a bad one for about 6 weeks and cracked a rib! I seem to have a new one now. I think the weather has got cold so quickly these things are propagating more. If you think it's in your chest go to the Drs, it's not worth getting really ill over, fortunately though I was sure it was mine wasn't an infection. Hope you feel better soon.
SuperCat007
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

hi supercat

thank you , for your reply

hope your cough goes ,
take care
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby Bridgitte » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 am

You really do need to go and see your GP about your cough, and your foot. It might be you have a chest infection, or something more. The trouble with having fibromyalgia is that people like us tend to have other existing problems as well; thyroid problems, chest problems, which include me. I have Bronchiectasis, a lung disease as a result of a lifelong history of Bronchitis, but with FMS, some people tend to get Costochondritis, and with the foot problem, I did have a problem a few years ago with Plantar Fasciitis, look it up in your search engine and read what it tells you, if it describes your pain. With me, it was excruciating pain in the heel too, and the ligament along the bottom of my foot, well, I could barely walk with it at times and had me in tears. I also used an elasticated foot support.
Good Luck,
Bridgitte.x
Bridgitte
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 pm

hi bridgitte

hi thank you I will look it up , this morning I could not walk on my foot ,

take care
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby Butterfly8588 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:54 am

Another sufferer here! I've had a cough really bad since the 10th, also had other terrible symptoms like the shakes, chills, and awful awful pain but the cough has been the worst and lasting factor. I cough sometimes until i taste blood at the back of my throat. I have a heart problem, asthma and coughing up all sorts of horrible colours so i rang the nurse and they think chest infection so I'm on Amoxicillin but I've been having a bad reaction to them. I've been itching from head to toe really badly so I'm having to take allergy tabs to combat that!
I started to feel better after 3 days as always but now with 1 day of antibiotics left i'm starting to feel worse again and my cough is going back to my chest! I'm so tired of coughing and i wake up with the worst headaches that im frightened to go to bed!
Anyway sorry to moan but i saw it and thought, right I'll have me a moan lol.

Take Care xxx
I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most, I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Butterfly8588
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia