delightful new pain.

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

delightful new pain.

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:39 am

oh yes i was just thinking the other day what i really need is a new pain to go with all the rest .i mean the 100 or so i have isn't really enough so what joy when my hand cramped up with a real nasty shooting pain from the palm to fingers.my hand just wouldn't move joy joy joy.bit scary really.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: delightful new pain.

Postby Garyl » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 am

Not nice wait for the aftermath, where the middle finger locks against the palm of your hand and the pain is excruiating.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby nannyogg » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 am

ouch. poor you :(
know the feeling - just when you think you've run out of places to hurt, another one pops up.
it's rotten.

take care x
nannyogg
UKFM Member

Postby Newbigginboy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:39 am

I feel for you. I've lost count of all the different places that hurt - just try & let the new ones come & go at their own pace. Take care
Newbigginboy
UKFM Newbie

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:56 am

ty garyl,lol il be sure to look out for that one. i hope u are all feeling better then me today
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:53 am

Hia everyone
Same here my fingers go ridged too and fingers are forced apart I feel 4u its nasty I went to ortho on wednesday re: july operation and mentioned hands to him he immidiatly said arthritis! As I told him I'd recently been diagnosed with fibro his reaction to that was "posh" "new" "name"!!!! So defo non believer! I said well let's hope u never get it then!!! And that was polite!! Made me wana swear! Then he dismissed what my gp said re: rhumatoid arth of knee kept blaming all on arthritis gobsmaked I was! Grrr! Re: hands do u get it in both? I do but not at same time I hope ur all having a "okay" ish day does any1 else get feeling in back like uve been winded? It started yesterday I also have slipped disc etc take care ladies xxxx :grouphug: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:53 pm

hay deb, if its arthritis then get him to write a letter saying it is a calm pip then lol posh name indeed we would all love it to be something we could calm for and more then that have something ppl don't dismiss with a grunt.im afraid i wouldn't of been so nice as u were.xxxx
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Hia painprincess sorri didn't know u replied lol!! U know what its like..... Re: me being polite if I didn't need surgery on left elbow believe me I wouldn't of been so "polite" pmsl!!!! I didn't need a op lol!!! I have put in a claim for pip recently so see how damm long it takes I wish I could of taken my woof with me so she could bite him on the A@@!!! I just don't understand how many doctor,s are so dimissive!!! I'm very lucky to have a great GP tho phew!!! I hope everyone having a "good" day my lovely daughter has just taken the woofs round woods I miss that soooooooo much :( xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia