Fed up again

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fed up again

Postby Rachellou » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:15 am

So I was given a 4weeks sick note which I've just been advised is running out,

I'm so fed up,

1. My partners friend has split from his girlfriend and my partner offered him to move in with us while he sorts himself out, I didn't know till the last min, I didn't mind and made room.

2. Now I'm struggling with this stupid condition can't get in with my usual doctor cause he's on holiday till next week, I have two blokes and a dog living with me

3. My partner hasn't shown me any affection in weeks not feeling loved, and all I hear from the two off them is a load of don't's I'm stuck in the house most of the time I'm sooo fed up

Sorry for complaining
Rachellou
UKFM Member

Re: Fed up again

Postby dejay » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:01 pm

You mentioned you had a dog,when I am feeling down I cuddle up on the settee, with my three ( small) dogs, I think they know how I am feeling,i get great comfort from them,and when I am having a flare up they seem to know not to lie on me but beside me, I wonder could you get any comfort from your dog,and you could tell it how you feel,it helps to talk,especialy to someone who will listen lol
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:28 pm

I am sorry you are feeling fed up with everything..

I would have hoped that your partner was giving you more support with his buddy being there. Could you sit them both down and remind them both that you have a chronic condition. Maybe it is time to designate responsibilities of your home.
Since there are two healthy men in the house they could accept more duties and give you a break.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down, maybe a huge scream on here will help you feel a bit better. Ask your partner how long his friend is staying and then lay down a few ground rules.

Come on here and rant to your hearts content and we will be here with some soft :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia