what part of fibro do you hate the most

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

what part of fibro do you hate the most

Postby painprincess1 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:40 pm

hiya all.i hope your all pain free today ,yer yer i no your not lol. Nor am i and that brings me to the thing i HATE the most about fibro its the ache like flu like creeping feeling all over your skin inside and out.I hate it more then anything.When im in pain i move shake it off take pills but with this i cant seem to do anything about it.Only wait it out and take a warm shower.
So what do you hate the most?.hugsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: what part of fibro do you hate the most

Postby Garyl » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:56 pm

is the constant pain, and when i go to bed cannot get comfy and after a hour or so sleep am awake with the pain till time to get up
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:08 pm

It has to be they constant varying intensity of the pain. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby roxichik » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:17 pm

It is hard to choose. The pain in my feet that means I can't walk, the pain in my head that makes me cry, no, it is the fibro fog. Being robbed of your intellect for even a moment is so scary and does worry me! :-?
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby dejay » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:59 pm

I hate having a conversation with someone and then not having a clue what I am talking about, I fumble about for words,so my hate is fibro fog, and can I have a second hate, pain, pain here ,pain there, pain every where!
dejay
UKFM Member

Postby libbiek30 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes I also hate the thro fog when trying to be professional at work and can't find the words, or the constant fatigue or the pain in my legs, or ibs :-D
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Postby a.lyndon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm

I think for me, I'm beginning to be more noise sensitive and it irritates me like hell, to the point that I have to go upstairs out the way of everyone before I end up screaming. NOT THEIR FAULT AT ALL. :scream-1:

Also the aching and not getting any relief. :(
a.lyndon
UKFM Member

Postby kkshep » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 pm

The constant tiredness, no matter how much I sleep, I am still tired ALL of the time.
kkshep
UKFM Newbie

Postby SuzyVB » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:00 am

I hate that it has taken the wife my husband chose & the mother my children knew away from them the most. I hate not being able to do things for of with them anymore
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am

Hia everyone
Good question the 1 thing I realli realli can't cope with is the lower back/butt pain,burning feet,taking so much medz could open my own chemist shop!! There are so many things I realli can't tollerate tbh plus I have rhumatoid arthritis of knee too and flipping heck serious pain now :( :( and constantly waking up in agony like all of you this fibro realli sucks!!!!! But I guess the 1 main 1 is not being able 2do the things I enjoyed b4 !!!! Hope ur all okay as u can be xxxx :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :pull-hair:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 am

thanks for reply's .im off to the dr tomorrow first time in months. as i cant see much point seeing him when all he says is yep that fibro pain.the top of my foot it killing me so that's the only reason im going that and i want a form for a free bus pass.well u can but try cant you.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby crystalkaz » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

What I hate most about Fibro - Being told It's all in your head :too-upset: :too-upset:
Everything that slowly makes you feel invisible.
Sorry have been in a flare for over 8months. Not been on for ages.
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Postby Karou » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Couldn't agree more with that, crystalkaz.
If it was in my head I'd have some therapist talk me out of it and take pills to assist. Sometimes I wish I'd turn bright purple and get green hair from it. I'd look silly but at least I wouldn't feel stupid because I try to explain and all I get is "yeah but we all get pain and are tired and I've had back pain and still work out, blablabla"

So I'd say it's looking ok when I'm not. And pain that won't go away. And the constant fatigue without being able to relax and recharge properly. Or people trying to make me feel guilty which (for me) is connected to the first one.
Gentle :hugs: :hugs: , Karou

“Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.” - Brimstone
Karou
UKFM Member

Postby frances A » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:55 pm

The pain that never goes away, the loss of yet another day when I'm too tired to work or play, not saying what I meant to say- that's what I hate the most. The way some drs shake their head, implying it's in mine instead, the hours I'd rather be in bed, the dreams that failed- the tears I shed, - that's what I hate the most....
frances A
UKFM Member

Postby SeaHorse1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:56 pm

I hate the brain fog, searching for words, knowing what I want to say but unable to find the words I want & I hate the way people assume cos I look ok I feel ok. It's also people saying it's just a virus & that they had it last week, wish it was a virus that only lasted a week. :cry:
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
SeaHorse1
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia