Car Accident

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Car Accident

Postby spencebel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Involved in a car accident yesterday, i was a passenger, car hit my door..(not at speed) , only at the time felt shock, and panic etc....
Today another story, feel is if i have been in a boxing match, dont know if its result of accident or its made my fibro flare up....... So here on sofa, OH looking after me............ Hope things ease soon.
spencebel
UKFM Member

Re: Car Accident

Postby whoami » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:40 pm

spencebel, I am sorry to hear you were involved in an accident. The feelings you are experiencing today may very well be increased by the fibro. Did you see a Dr after the accident? If your symptoms become worse not better I would get medical attention.

Take it easy and look after yourself. You are more than entitled to having some, all about me time.

:hugs: Lorraine
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby dotty lotty » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Oh spencebel so sorry to hear about your accident. Sometimes shock and pain will kick in later. Hope whoever was driving your car is OK.
Glad your OH is looking after you well.
In case extra TLC is needed I send :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :cake: :cake: :cake: and a loan of my :teddy-bear: but sorry no :wine: (just in case) :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Postby felinefine » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

So sorry to hear the news, rest up and make sure you get yourself checked over if you haven't already. It is sometimes the day after the pain and shock comes out x
felinefine
UKFM Member

Postby paulamcl » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Oh not good, hope u feel better soon. It was a car accident that caused my fibro. Nothing major just a bump but think it was the shock of a big tow truck hitting my tiny pug 206 that brought it on. Plenty of rest, pain killers and heat works best for me x
paulamcl
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 am

Hia

I'm so sorri to hear that poor u! Get ur self checked over if u haven't already? Glad ur OH taking care of you let us know how ur doing xxx :flowers: :hugs:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby spencebel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi All..
Thanks for the lovely messages, they really helped.. I really felt under the weather yesterday,, I took pain relief, and rested all day.. Had a better nights sleep, feel a lot like myself today.... My daughter who was driving , is ok, just wants to get her car door fixed....
Hugs to all
Spencebel
spencebel
UKFM Member

Postby dotty lotty » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm

That's good news. :teddy-bear:
dotty lotty
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia