feeling fluey

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feeling fluey

Postby Wackers34 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:49 pm

The last week or so I have started feeling fluey, in fact fibro in general for me has felt like this...every other day feels like im coming down with bad cold or flu, but then never materialises....sore throats have started again (perhaps its the weather) achy joints and muscles...more fatigue, does anyone else feel like your constantly stuck in a flu like cycle? What do people do to help sore throats etc?
I already take vit c and anti virals like Olive leaf extract...plus some other good immune boosting vitamins
Wackers34
UKFM Member

Re: feeling fluey

Postby libbiek30 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi like u I often get a sore throat that doesn't come to anything. But at the moment I have got a virus and it really wipes me out on top of fibromyalgia. I use strepsils I find they help. But the weather doesnt help makes me very achy. Rest as much as u can :-D
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Postby bendi99 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Sadly, yep have been suffering for about 6 weeks now, has caused blocked ears and sinus which means I spend all day feeling dizzy and drunk :( trying everything I can think off to clear it up :-? Hope you feel better soon and the fluey feeling soon goes xx
bendi99
UKFM Newbie

Postby jackaddict » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Yep, the fluey feeling has been with me on and off for the past 6 weeks or so. Everything aches and the sinus pain is awful. I haven't found anything that helps yet, so I just feel restless all the time. Hope you feel better soon. x
jackaddict
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I have lost count the times I have said oh I got a cold coming and then nothing. I get it a lot I hurt a lot .i just want to curl up in a ball and stay there till next year.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 pm

I have lost count the times I have said oh I got a cold coming and then nothing. I get it a lot I hurt a lot .i just want to curl up in a ball and stay there till next year.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia