when does it get better?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: when does it get better?

Postby denys » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Its good for the original poster to hear lots of positive comments as she was very down and needed to see that there is hope so I agree positivity is essential when dealing with FM.

I hope that Wackers is feeling a bit better today and has got some inspiration from the posts of the others who have answered the original question :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lala1980 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:05 pm

Wackers really hope thing start to be a bit better for you its horrible :((( tomorrow is another day and I take one day at a time but then again with fm an hour at a time would be better lots of vety gentle hugs to you xxxx
If you smile then the world is a better place :-)
lala1980
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:53 pm

The rheumatologist who diagnosed me told me that some people recover fully from FM. She said the FM support group in that area had closed down due to the the person running it recovering from FM.

She shocked me and also gave me so much hope that I always keep it in mind and stay positive to be one of the people who recover.
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I hope Wackers you are feeling much better. Please keep talking to us, it may not seem at times that nobody is listening but someone always is.
You will feel better. We have good days and bad but I find talking here really helps. People here understand the bad days and can help you walk through them.

Wow! Talk about fibro fog....Sorry to all......as my post was as confusing as me. Like many of us, what we read, hear or say does not always stick or sink in. I have had a really confusing couple of days, LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia