So tired

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

So tired

Postby Libby Clark » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:36 am

Well it's now 8.30 ish I woke up about 20 minutes ago and know that I have a busy day ahead, who doesn't?
I lay thinking about the best way to get things done and am looking forward to going out for dinner tonight with a group of friends.

Already in my head the first thing I am planning is when will I find time for a nap later in the day to make sure I am not falling asleep at the table later!
I sat up picked up my iPad and was checking my emails and there it is again, I have been awake less than 30 minutes and could easily settle down and sleep another few hours.

I hate this I am a busy person with so much to do and so many things that I want to do, I love my family and husband and adore being a Nan to my two grandchildren. But I am so tired all the time, I know some of it is all the meds I am on, I know some of it is because yet again Kings Mill Hospital are running late with the appointments for my cordal steroid injection, but I feel like an old lady who's life is being slowly stolen away.

I am a very positive person and know that I can cope but some days I just wish I could cope better.

OK so body, come on shift yourself,get up and get on because it is a busy day and you do not have time to sleep again now, tea toast and tablets, paint on a smile and get on with it..............

Maybe in a few minutes Xx
Libby Clark
UKFM Member

Re: So tired

Postby libbiek30 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:51 am

Hi Libby sounds like u r local I too am under kings mill. I really know what it's like I feel tired all the time. I don't actually sleep in the day but I do have a gud 9-10 hours at night thanks to amitriptyline. What meds r u on maybe u need to change something? I also try to be positive and I really try to do everything I want but just pace myself. Do u go 2 any support groups in our area? U have to still try and enjoy it life :-D :santchimney1: :santchimney1:
libbiek30
UKFM Member

Re: So tired

Postby dejay » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 am

I am quite new to the fibro forum, and have had fibro about 20 years,i have found out more since I began reading the subjects,that people write about, i would like to say thank you to everyone, for making me feel i am not alone, but i am sorry that so many people have fibro,i began to think i could not get any thing else wrong with me, now i realise i am the same as a lot of people, sorry for butting in on your topic i am just learning on the computer and i don't know how to start a page when i want to say something lol
dejay
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia