Moaning

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Moaning

Postby carlz25 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:34 pm

This may seem random but I feel like that from I got diagnosed all I've done is complain.
Can't make my mind up if this is because symptoms are worse - I used to get breaks from the pain now I don't seem to be able to shift it.
Or is it now that I have a "thing" I can complain. I do annoy myself some days!!
Anyone lse feel like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carlz25
UKFM Member

Re: Moaning

Postby carlz25 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:52 pm

I've put this in the wrong thread. Oooops :-0

carlz25
UKFM Member

Postby kazza65 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Hello

you not on your own with moaning some days when my pain is really bad all i seem to do is moan. !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but what i have found now is to pace/ set a rota, my self for the day

this has been a great help for me since i was diagnosed, my rota for this week is as follows

Monday AM --- go do my tablets PM --- prepare to tea

Tuesday AM ----- free PM --- maybe cook tea with help

Wednesday AM -- gentle housework PM ----- REST

Thursday AM --- Visit mum PM maybe cook tea with help

Friday AM -- wait for my shopping PM rest because of dealing with shopping

Saturday AM --- Washing PM resting

Sunday AM/PM Go for a drive in car with my hubby

Hope this is of some help for you ..
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Postby carlz25 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:05 am

I think I'm going to have to find something that explains the illness to children without scaring them. To get them to do more for me.
I hate hate hate asking for help from anyone but suppose there comes a time when you just have to suck it up.
My rota seems to be. Go to work. Come home sit for half hr, do school run come home do housework, start dinner, do home works while making dinner then baths and bed. Prob where I will toss and turn for hours on end lol

Sorry just fed up tonight x

carlz25
UKFM Member

Postby felinefine » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

I moan a lot too, I said to my sister the other day I get sick of hearing myself moan so I worry others will get fed up too. It does seem all encompassing doesn't it. A friend of mine who is a wheelchair user for another condition, and also on mega amounts of meds and morphine patches said once that although its hard it's important to remember we are not the illness there are so many other facets to us it is just another part of us. Sometimes easier said than done!
felinefine
UKFM Member

Postby Katie Louise » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:07 am

As far aa explaining it to your children I have ordered a book from Amazon call tot's tale of the clever colour system it is written by a lady that has fibromyalgia I will let you know if it helps. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Katie Louise
UKFM Member

Postby LoisF » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 am

I know how you feel. I also try to live by a rota but, as I care for my mum who has Alzheimers, it doesn't seem to work very often. Over Christmas I've had a lot of help with shopping, preparing Christmas dinner, clearing away afterwards. My big ambition this year is to get a dishwasher, so I don't have to rely on others to wash up etc.
At least I've had a better Christmas, last year I sat in the dark in tears because I was in so much pain. The Gabapentin has definitely helped.
Keep strong, and moan as much as you need to, it's a release valve to ensure you don't bottle up your feelings and end up in an even worse state xx :-|
LoisF
UKFM Newbie

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:38 am

Morning all,
I try to moan in here,that way I no I don't p anyone off lol.
Sure I do say god I hurt today but that's about it as sadly if you get in that habit of saying about your pain ppl tend to shut off.my family know when I really hurt they can see it so I don't even have to say anything,so do what I do come on here moan shout and stamp your feet we don't mind abit lol.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 am

carlz25 wrote:I think I'm going to have to find something that explains the illness to children without scaring them. To get them to do more for me.

Katie Louise wrote:As far aa explaining it to your children I have ordered a book from Amazon call tot's tale of the clever colour system it is written by a lady that has fibromyalgia I will let you know if it helps. X

This is the book that Katie Louise has bought. If you purchase it thru The Fibromyalgia Shop, which is part of UKFM, then a share of profits goes to help local support groups. Buying thru the shop takes you to Amazon, and it is the same price whichever way you decide to do it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby carlz25 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:47 pm

I'll def have a look at that book. Do you know if I can buy it through shop and get it delivered to kindle?
I just feel that everytime I move I'm saying oh god my bk, my knee, my arms just whatever is sore that day.
I've also noticed this past week that my daughter is starting to copy me always telling me she's sore. This is how I know I need to try and stop, but when every movement causes pain......

carlz25
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Looking on Amazon, it only seems to be available as a book~book rather than a Kindle/e~book :roll: :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby carlz25 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Awww rage. I don't think I could hold a book now I'm so used to kindle lol

carlz25
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:43 pm

I get sick of moaning, I moan to my poor husband as I need to let someone know what I am feeling. I also hate the moan and groans I make getting up from the chair. The electric zap that hits my knee. It's a constant barrage of illness groans. I hate it but can't seem to stop.

By the way I hate fibromyalgia, today yesterday and hopefully not tommorrow :yikes: here's hoping

Tatt x
TATT
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia