christmas bah humbug

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

christmas bah humbug

Postby tonydin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:12 pm

ohhhhhhhhh heck just when i thought all under control , and then came christmas ,,./ reakky tgiught i needed the long brake as had been working hard at work and at home . so for a while i did as little as possiable to let my self recover , dam that did not work . all that happened was i got stiffer and in more pain , and now back at work , i cant lift any thing and pain through roof , so fat lot of good a rest did :yikes: :yikes:

will see if i recover a bit next week but at the moment my work pace is rubbish , wet weather , having to half lyrica dose , and a flue jab befor xmas may be to blame or im just getting to old for it :crazy: :crazy:

cant win a rest should have done me good but its had the total opposite effect. suppose thats fibro for you
got to keep :-D :-D :-D enen thouhge i wamt a good :( :sleep:
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Re: christmas bah humbug

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 pm

It's a real pain in the :girl_moon: :girl_moon: :girl_moon: Every little thing we do has to be considered so that we don't do too much and make ourselves feel worse, but also that we don't do too little and makes ourselves feel :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: It would be nice for just one little area to be unaffected, even for a short while :waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Sending lots of fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust Tony, she's our new therapy plan.....makes things better with a sparkle :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: I've also sent lots of fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust to a certain German :f1-car: :f1-car: who should be celebrating his birthday today :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby SchroedingersCat » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 pm

I ran around like a loon before Xmas doing the prep, Saturday after I come down with a hideous lurgy which gets worse each day. Spent approx 15 hours of every 24 asleep since Tuesday. Should have been at work on Thursday, didn;t happen.
SchroedingersCat
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:32 pm

What a lot of fibble Tony sorry to hear the rest did you no good and :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you will start to feel a little less stiff now things are returning to normal after the holidays. SC hope you are recovering from your lurgy. There seemed to be so many bugs around if it wasnt everyone getting horrible colds then it was the dreaded tummy bug etc. Sending a little more fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust fairy_dust to you both just in case Flup hadnt sent enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tonydin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:22 pm

honestly FAIRY DUST :roll: :roll: :roll: i mean >>. what kind of support is that :roll: :roll: :roll: its almost as bad as the nhs :-D

well any way thought i beter try it ,, so i rubed it well in all over and and turned into a FROG grrrrrrrrr
:yikes:

OH well at least i get to kiss a few princcesses ? or is it the other way around :-P

next time send me something a bit more material , as im getting worse and not sure were its leading
love
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:44 pm

OK how about :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: bit more manly and if you take in enough of it the anaesthetic properties are supposed to be quite helpful, think is it has to be kept at that level or the withdrawal can be a bit unpleasant :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 am

tonydin wrote:honestly FAIRY DUST :roll: :roll: :roll: i mean >>. what kind of support is that :roll: :roll: :roll: its almost as bad as the nhs :-D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or offerings of a BIG man cake >>>>> :cake:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: packed full of energy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 am

Well, when I looked in the box I thought there was still a mansized bar of [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] left that I was going to send, but either OH or DS has scoffed it. The other option was a :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: :teddy-bear: to hug which, all tho have magical powers too, the fairy_dust fairy_dust was fully charged :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Would steak and chips have been a better choice, it would go with the :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: :twodrinking1: from Denys :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:43 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhh what aday unloaded contianer of tyres never fealt pain like it
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Try a hot bath Tony and an early night you never know all that fairy dust might just start to take the edge off things :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia