WEAKNESS

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

WEAKNESS

Postby abbie09 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi, was wondering if this is a normal symptom of fibro, over the past week - 10 days ive been experiencing strange tingling in my left foot travelling up to about my knee which didn't concern me to much as ive had this in the past but yesterday and today ive had terrible weakness also in my left leg, to the point I was really struggling to drive this morning, when I tried to put more pressure and really concentrate to get it working my leg started trembling uncontrollably..it was really scary, ive tried to get a gp appointment but nothing till next week..any advice would be welcomed x
abbie09
UKFM Newbie

Re: WEAKNESS

Postby denys » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:05 pm

You need to get any new symptom checked out never put anything down to fibro just is case its not :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: it is just another fibro symptom but its always best to be sure. Can you not get an emergency appointment to see the doc????
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:35 pm

I am in full agreement with Denys. Any new symptom or any ongoing symptom that suddenly changes needs to be assessed by Dr.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby abbie09 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks for your replies, I will try the surgery again in the morning. Abs x
abbie09
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Good luck :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia