Sunshine no help but new vitamins give renewed energy

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sunshine no help but new vitamins give renewed energy

Postby goldenlou » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:41 am

I haven't been on the board for a few months as although still in pain all over and having other symptoms, I started taking a vitamin/mineral supplement called VITAFEM from a company called and felt a lot better. I began taking them in August and within a week my energy levels soared. I couldnt believe it, as previous to that I was totally exhausted all the time. I can still say that they have changed my life where energy is concerned. But unfortunately the pain im in has got worse than ever. I was lucky enough to go abroad for xmas and even 85 degree heat didnt stop me being in pain all the time, so that proves its not just the wet weather. I have started to get blurred vision too, and keep going blank when trying to remember something, which is really embarassing. Today was really bad, my daughter said stop being so dramatic, when I told her what was happening to me. No one believes this condition except my husband and even he doesnt know what to say anymore. Anyway I would definitely recommend giving Vitafem a try for anyone who needs more energy.My husbands taking the Vitaman for men and he said they have given him loads of energy too, and they build up immune system too.
Last edited by denys on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removal of advertisement against forum rules
goldenlou
UKFM Member

Re: Sunshine no help but new vitamins give renewed energy

Postby denys » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 am

Goldenlou I have removed the web address of these supplements as it is against forum rules to advertise, however I have left the name on as if people wish to try the product they can research them for themselves
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia