no reflexes !!!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

no reflexes !!!

Postby abbie09 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Hi,
after having the episodes of leg weakness last week i have been suffering with constant tingling in my legs, i finally got to see my GP today, she was very good and done a proper examination asked loads of questions, during my examination it was apparent that there is no reflex reaction in my left leg, she has reffered me to neurologist to rule out MS..i was wondering if anyone else ever experienced the lack of reflexes during a examination and if this another sign of fibro..just really anxious now..would appreciate any advice.

xx
abbie09
UKFM Newbie

Re: no reflexes !!!

Postby VixHan » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi there,
I am yet to be diagnosed with fibro but have all the classic symptoms. Last time I had a full check up (by a rheumatologist, if that makes a difference!!), she couldn't find any reflexes in either of my legs! I've had a blood test to rule out MS which came back fine too. I'd try not to worry as that will set you back. Hope that puts your mind at rest at least a little bit :)
Vicky
VixHan
UKFM Newbie

Postby DizzyLizzie » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 am

I've not been diagnosed yet either, waiting to see a rheumatologist. I too also get numbness, tingling & a pulsing buzz, vibration like I'm plugged into an electric socket, but I do have sciatica & arthritis in my neck & lower back so I'm not sure.
DizzyLizzie
UKFM Member

Postby nursing4 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:24 am

I have no reflexes in both ankles and very little in legs, I have the tingling, numbness sensation in both feet sometimes in legs. Although both legs always feel like they are sunburnt along with the back. My left leg is weaker although other day had a weird sensation in right leg it went all wobbly and was shaking uncontrollably lol. I also get a lot of numbness tingling in face :( but that is a whole different story lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
nursing4
UKFM Newbie

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia