any advice ? help ect

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

any advice ? help ect

Postby lala1980 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:02 am

i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. I need some help with something my husband works full time and we have 3 small children that need to go to nursery and looking after.. ect ect and then there is me im diabetic have a under active thyroid and with the fibro thing as u can imagine there's lots going on ... hes been off every other week I can only seem to manage a few day at the mo + I dont drive tutu..:( which makes it very hard for me im at the end of my tether with all of this my hud is worried about hes job but hates leaving me I feel so guilty he said its nobody fault But I dont agree anyway haven't got a clue what to do plz help thank you just going in to what seem ti be my 2rd flare up :( xx
If you smile then the world is a better place :-)
lala1980
UKFM Member

Re: any advice ? help ect

Postby Jeany » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 am

You may be able to claim Child Tax Credits and get help with child care, which would give you the funds to pay someone local ( a childminder) to take your children to school and back.
Your husband is doing his best and that's brilliant, but please enquire about this and any other help available. It probably does your husband good to get out of the house and go to work, but if you had a childminder it would take a lot of worry off him.
He could also consider part time employment, and once again claim WFTC and Child Tax Credits. You need to check with an advisor to make sure you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to, so that it will ease the situation for you and your family.
Good luck. Let me know what happens. x
Jeany
UKFM Member

Postby Monty99 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 am

You have no choice other than to ease up in all aspects of your life. You are clearly doing too much and will become very ill if you don't. I thought my husband understood about FM but he wasn't helping me so I printed off a fact sheet for him. Now he is very supportive and the days I have to stay in bed he is extremely helpful. When your kids are at school try to come home for a rest. FM is always a work in progress and requires balancing with your every day needs. If you push yourself too hard you will fall hard. Listen to your body!
Monty99
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 am

Chios tax credit as said in pp you can claim that x
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby lala1980 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:11 am

Thank you every one for your in put I know im doing to much its very hard to tell my self to stop I am learning very quickly that this has to change And so my husband is going to be home more cutting his hours down he will be with me till 9am so can drop off I will only have to pickup if that doesnt work then we are going to use a child minder to help I feel so much better knowing this night night hope u all sleep well haha I know silly thing to say xx
If you smile then the world is a better place :-)
lala1980
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia