Mornings

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Mornings

Postby fallingtobits » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:59 pm

I wake up and feel like I've been out partying all night. I wish I could ! Still tired , groggy, stiff and a foggy memory, but alcohol free ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fallingtobits
UKFM Member

Postby Kalev » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Yes I know what you mean every morning I feel like I've been out drinking & night clubbing all night then slept with 4 young ladylike ladies the only trouble I haven't & at my age I'm never going to be.
Kalev
UKFM Member

Postby shoog » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:57 pm

I have real trouble getting to sleep, and then when I do I am very easily disturbed and often wake several times to pee! It doesn't seem to matter whether I sleep 4/8/12 hours - I'm just as exhausted and sore after it.

It's getting especially hard to carry on with my degree because it's having a massive effect on my academic ability.
Lauren
shoog
UKFM Member

Postby Kalev » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi shoog,
Yes sleep is so important & I've struggled with it for years, there are quit a few things you could try. First don't drink large amounts of alcohol I love a drink as much as the next man maybe more but it will get you to sleep but soon wears of & what little sleep you do get is not good. Also try not to drink a lot in the evening & you can also speak to your GP to make sure there is nothing else wrong there are exercises you can do to help with this & if you speak to your GP they can give you leaflets about them.
There is lots of help on the net to help you sleep also keep going to your GP & keep on at them until they give you the help you need if there is any other help I can give please get in touch.
Kalev
UKFM Member

Postby bandj » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

I use a tens machine too, it helps. I algesal or ibuprofen gel. Nothing lssts for long but it helps a bit.

Most days I wake up feeling like I haven't slept at all. Many a day I find myself nodding at work! I find the fatigue harder to cope with than the pain.

This site is such a comfort as people here really do understand.
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:32 am

I find if I do get a good nights sleep I feel stiff and sore in the morning as I haven't moved in the night,I also feel more tired as my body isn't used to shutting off, so yes sadly u will feel crap if u sleep well xx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 am

Mornings! Ugghhhh...

My worst time of day ! :shock:

It takes me hours to "come round" My head feels like its been crushed along with my jaw/neck and ribs. My whole body is stiff and popping and cracking as i struggle to get up. My heads all dizzy and foggy. My eyes are puffy and blurry. :crazy: and if i try and get up to the toilet im all wobbly and stagger to the loo bumping into walls as i go.. :shock: :crazy:

Oh and my temper is not a good one in the mornings (proably cause i feel so ill) :hit1:

Sometimes it can take right up to lunch time before i start to feel a bit human :alien: :alien:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Kalev » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:50 am

Yes I HATE MORNINGS :twisted: :evil: is how I feel & it's so hard to think straight :crazy: & to make matters worse last night I didn't get to sleep till about 3 then 6 this morning I got woken up by my cookers that I forgot to put to bed last night, my fault I know but I sure I'm going to get it from some of my neighbours. All in all I know just how you feel & you have my sympathy & understanding you probably feel like :pull-hair:
I wish we could just do away with mornings altogether & sleep as well, but then we can always log on & have a good mone.
So yes I understand as I'm sure we all do but that's our life what can you do.
Kalev
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia