Grrrrrr

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Grrrrrr

Postby Bellatr1x » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:34 pm

3:00pm today said I really need to sleep I am in a lot if pain feeling very tired and fuzzy headed. An 1 and 30 mins later I am up!! Why?? Because the dog needs walking so my other half woke me up to do this. Before that he sent the babies upstairs 4 times to get me up and came upstairs himself twice to wake me up! He keeps saying how can I help and when I tell him he just ignores me. Sometimes think I'd be better off dead. At least then I won't hurt or be woken up! Nothing I do it say makes him even understand a tiny bit!!! And then I'm in the wrong for being snappy because I'm tired pained and thoroughly miserable :-(
Bellatr1x
UKFM Member

Re: Grrrrrr

Postby Jeany » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:49 pm

My ex was the same, and that's why he is my ex now. I used to go in spare room when I couldn't sleep to try and get some rest, but he would follow me. Absolute nightmare, and so selfish.
You look after yourself, and tell him you need complete rest not him or kids bothering you. He should be out walking dog and kids instead od hassling you when you obviously aren't well.
You have my sympathy. All the best x
Jeany
UKFM Member

Postby Garyl » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:02 pm

Tell him to walk the dog and take care of the kids you are not well enough, In some ways lucky i am on my own do struggle but when i need to i do take timeout notice goes on front door please do not disturb unwell today. I do not need anything will be ok in a day or so.

Neighbours leave me be postie makes sure any parcels put where i have asked him to place them, and sticks not to say so. Only person that disturbed me recent;y when really un well was a JW who got a short sharp shrift of shake the sand of your sandals and walk door shut in their face.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby silvermaneuk » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:08 pm

I think you need to sit him down and lay the cards on the table. my husband came to doctors with me and that helped cos he heard it from them. Which did help.
silvermaneuk
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Garyl wrote:Neighbours leave me be postie makes sure any parcels put where i have asked him to place them, and sticks not to say so. Only person that disturbed me recent;y when really un well was a JW who got a short sharp shrift of shake the sand of your sandals and walk door shut in their face.

Sounds like you've got things pretty well organised to help minimise and interruptions Gary. I had a little :lol: :lol: :lol: about the JW, thanks for that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We had a time where they seemed to be knocking on our door every week, but no matter how rude we were to them, they still kept coming. They were very forceful in, literally, shoving their views down our throats as well, and even said that they could cure me of all my problems :roll: :roll: :roll:

It got to the point where OH made a sign for the gate that says we don't buy things at the door, and that religion is one if these things as we're beyond redemption....it's done the trick, not had any visits from them since it went up, and that's something like 3~4 years :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby angelina in agony » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Some men can be so selfish ive just been told by doc yesterday that she thinks i have FM i had never even heard of this syndrome. All tests for everything else came back clear. But my pain continues can i ask if thats alright if any of you could help with some information, on
wakening most morning im so tired and sore. i feel like my body has been taken over by something i cant control my hands are the worst my hand wrists and fingers are on fire and feel like they are being attacked from the inside with sandpaper. Same feeling goes for most joints in my body also feeling heat in my back and neck upper thighs. i have pins and needles in my right foot. I cant stop crying i cant think
straight my mind is so muddled. Im not getting much sleep for the pain. This is coming from a person that was highly organised never off my feet always on the go, to this mess of a human being that doesnt even feel like getting ready of a day. Please helppppppppp :oops:
angelina in agony
UKFM Newbie

Postby fallingtobits » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 pm

The sign on the door works , and also a voicemail to say 'if it's not life or death, leave me alone !'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fallingtobits
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia