shopping

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

shopping

Postby dolphintara » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:57 pm

hi every one

just a little update , got pain clinic on Monday , seen doctor today had a really good chat , I been in bed for 4 days really needed to talk to him about it ,
he told me fm is a nasty disabililty and you cant take day - day ,but every second as fm can change all the time , he gave me some sleeping tablets as not sleeping but pain so bad , he told me with the pain clinlic and with his help we can get through this and make me comfortable for a while ,
well anyway got some news yesterday my son told me and hubby that we are going to be grand parents , omg im going to be a nanny ,

take care sorry if I don't make sense feeling rough
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Re: shopping

Postby Dj 73 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm sad to hear you're suffering but congratulations on the news, hopefully it'll give you something to concentrate on :-D
Dj 73
UKFM Member

Postby fallingtobits » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Great news! Something marvellous to look forward to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fallingtobits
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Hia

Sorry to hear ur feeling rough so many of us are at the min sucks doesn't it but congratulations to you I'm a nanny too and only 44 he's just so wonderful saw him born and he melted me such a love bug it helped me to a "point" by focusing on that doesn't take pain away but slightly helps do some googling on all the lush baby stuff and get all gooey nanny :) hope u feel bit better soon xxx :flowers:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby dolphintara » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:24 pm

hi there

thank you everyone , the shock has gone and already looking on the net for baby stuff didn't take me long lol

im sorry to hear that everyone is having flare ups and not feeling good , but it so helps with people on here that we can all talk about things with being judge

take care and keep :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Hia

LOL re looking 4 baby stuff already makes u all gooey doesn't it I'm so glad I found this forum too makes u realize ur not alone with this terrible fibro think most of us r flarring at min :( :( 4me its my knee both sides of it bring me to tears and now starting other leg now due 2 injections in feb but want it now!! 1st week back to work after surgery + I'm in bed :( fed up! Xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi dolphintara

Hope you start to feel a bit better soon. And Congratulations!

dolphintara wrote:the shock has gone and already looking on the net for baby stuff didn't take me long lol

My mum has already started knitting away in anticipation of a grandchild from either me and my hubs or my sister and hers lol and neither of us are expecting yet :lol: :lol:
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby whoami » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Dolphintara...Rest! I hope you feel better soon. You will need your strength when the little one comes.

Congratulations. On the new baby coming and you becoming a Nana! I was thrilled to become a Nana. I had my kids young and wanted to be a Nana by the time I was 40. Not that I could make things happen,LOL. We are now blessed with 5 grandchildren.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby dolphintara » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:48 pm

hi there

thanks for your lovely words im 40 yrs old now , been sons house today bless they been doctors today and already got me reading the paper work , like im an expert just being a mum of 5 doesn't mean im an expert , lol , I still needed to check I was doing right lol

just a quick update went pain clinlic today omg how helpful seeing her again in 4 weeks ,

take care : :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
dolphintara
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia