A big thank you

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A big thank you

Postby Tigereyes » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:03 pm

I want say a big thank you for this forum which I found after the death of my Darling husband Mick suddenly 10/10/13 when I was asleep with a bad flare up.
I have suffered alone for more than 10 years with fm, trying to explain to family/friends the long list of symptoms and why I cant do things sometimes. My husband understood as he was disabled himself with lots of things none of which had killed him.
I know that when I am down or get yet another problem or awake in the night in pain their is always someone I can talk to or just get it off my mind writing it down with people who understand or can give advice.
TO EVERYONE :welldone: :clap: :needhug:
Tigereyes
UKFM Member

Re: A big thank you

Postby denys » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:50 pm

Sorry to hear about your husband tigereyes and glad you have found the forum some help :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Kiwichick » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

So very sorry to hear of your husband passing. There is always someone here to talk to if ever you need some to listen to you. Take care and sending hugs to you.
Kiwichick
UKFM Newbie

Postby debsmith » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Hia tigereyes

It must be so very hard for you loosing someone u love sending big hug to you,I'm glad I found site too and there is always someone to talk too :-) :-D as a lot of us are usualy up not sleeping threw pain or anything its great shame u can't nominate websites for awards!!!! I feel fibro is recognised a lot where I am as went to dentist today and she asked has anything changed bla bla so told her oh yes I am aware of fibro so let's hope a lot more are aware than they were!! Thinking of you + take care xxxx :flowers:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:51 pm

Tigereyes....when you first told the story of your husband passing I heard such despair, heartache and loss in your words. I can't and won't even suggest that I could possibly know how you feel and what you are going through. :hugs:

I am so glad you found this forum I also was blessed in finding it. Your words sound a little more positive, now that you know we are able to relate and more importantly listen and hear you.

With you being here others will benefit from you and your ears and suggestions. All we can offer each other is our ears, our understanding, our love and most importantly our respect.

Thankyou for being part of this family. :grouphug:
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

big :hugs:
agree with whoami/Loraine
couldn't find words
:welcome:
and another big :hugs:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Carphil » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi tigereyes
Yes I remember that oh so sad post and thought of you often. My thoughts and prayers are still with you to find the strength to cope.
I think we can all learn from you and are so pleased that you are a part of this FM family.
I too suffer with it and on reading your sad post felt very lucky to still have my darling husband who too understands our problems and helps me in so many ways.
Thank you so much for posting again and showing us your strength.
Gentle hugs coming your way. Xx
Carphil
UKFM Member

Postby Diane64 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 am

Hi Tigereyes,
Sorry to hear of your husband, how very sad, for a lot of people this forum is a great lifeline on understanding, empathy and kindness, I am so glad I have come across it too. just knowing there is people out there who truly understands is comforting.

I cannot say I know what you are going through grieving for someone you love so much, just want to give you a :hugs: and :flowers: :flowers: ..take care.. Di. xx
Diane64
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia