Bad day

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bad day

Postby Katie Louise » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:33 pm

For the last few weeks I have been working non stop be it work kid's or degree. Been on crutches last we and the weekend. Today I've been feeling a bit better able to walk a short distance without crutches. I went in to work today feeling okish but 12.00 came and I was hit with chronic fatigue. Managed to get to 5.00 picked the kids up got home and crumbled into a blubbering mess couldn't cope with the kids fighting or not want to put pj's on amd now in loads of pain especially in my legs. Every time I think or feel a bit better I come crashing down again thought I was coping but now I'm not so sure. I've got no friends to talk to or confide in and no where to turn. I just want to be the old me that can deal with anything that is thrown at her rather than crumbling whenever someone throws crap my way. I never knew parents in the school playground could be so bitchy. Sorry for the rant just having a really really crapy day and can't stop crying I hurt all over because of the fms and to tpp it off my endometriosis is also irritating and painful. :'(

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Katie Louise
UKFM Member

Re: Bad day

Postby Garyl » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Hugs Katie Louise hope you will soon feel a bit better and pain free, am having the same problem with FM as you and as i live on my own not much help other then from online friends, I have to use a wheeled walker now to get about as i was always falling, All you can do is your best as i do for myself. Have had a few days now where pains been really bad hope to come out the other end by the weekend.

Really hope things improve for you soon, thing is people do not understand how bad FM can be
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:19 pm

Hia hunni

Awwwwwwwww bless u sending a big hug 1st! It is realli hard to work and its 27hrs a week and that's without small children + degree!! U must b absolutly exhausted :( have u a partner/hubby to help? Mind u saying that mine isn't clued up re: fibro or doesn't want to b! How old are ur kids? Is there perhaps a after school club they could go to to give u a bit of time after work u could sit/cuppa/medz before picking them up? Re: mums at school gates think we have all been there!! Rise above+ignore them!! They clearly have nothing else 2do!!! B very proud of ur self for what u r doing!

I used 2 b able to deal with anything not now tho I get realli frustrated at myself to as I know after work that IS IT can't do anything else!!!! I crash on my bed, I'm lucky tho that my daughter is great! And does the things I can't I feel guilty too but she said to me mum u cared 4us 24/7 and I want 2do it awwwww.

I think a lot of us with fm get quite lonely as no 1 understands what its like to have this CRAP!!! Try and b kind to ur self hun may b if kids bit older make chores into a star chart reward system so they are helping then each week/month the 1 with most stars gets a treat??
When and if u can doing meals do simple ones + cook enough to make 2 meals 1 4 freezer so u have a stash in freezer 4 those realli realli S@@T days??

Ur not alone u have all of us sending hugs 2u xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby shithappens » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Awwww Hun

Know you must feel awful !!!! Are you on any meds? Forget the Mums at school anything for a gossip (easier said than done I know....believe me) x x Is there no family around to lend a hand?

P.s Rant all you want x
shithappens
UKFM Member

Postby Katie Louise » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:39 pm

My children are 3 and 4 and both are coeliac sufferers so most of the meals we eat I have to make from scratch but I hadn't thought of making double to put in the freezer thanks. Uea I am on a cocktail of meds I sometimes hear myself rattle lol. Unfortunately I can't afford to send the kids to child care anymore than I do now and family ignore the fact that I have fms as my dad has it and I think he feels guilty? Thank you all for the kind words x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Katie Louise
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia