I hate CFS

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I hate CFS

Postby painprincess1 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 pm

Well since last Sunday both me and my little girl have had this chesty cough cold tape thing fever the lot.up shot both still coughing like we smoke 20 a day.anyway today I had to go in town for my meds ,raining and real cold here ,we passed a play centre my little one loves she started clapping she's only 20months so I though bless her il take her in,then had to wait for bus home in the cold and everything hurts.but what's the worse is my leg feel numb not with cold but like I'm going to fell down if I try to stand up.and even though it was worth every minute seeing her have such fun I dread having to get up ,oh to be rich and have ppl running around after me all day lol.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: I hate CFS

Postby Zeberdi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:07 pm

I recognise that feeling even though my own daughter is now 21. I remember the humiliation of not being capable of picking her up when she fell off a small wall.

It does hurt and it is a challenge. You do need some support. Thing is we are lucky to have such a wonderful light in our lives and children are worth any amount of struggle. My own daughter I truely know is the only reason I am still here. I would go through every hell there is to save her from pain so I find my reason even in the darkest days when my husband died.

I would go ask you doctor aboutit though. Even if it is only to have it on your records and put your mind at rest. We can assume it is all down to this thing but that isn't always the case.

That said being chesty and coughing, getting cold, walking pushing a pushchair and the fibro are enough reasons for you to feel wobbly and worn out. At least you know part of it will improve! :lol:
Zeberdi
UKFM Member

Re: I hate CFS

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 am

Zebradi, you took the words right out of my mouth.i have said to ppl so many times if it wasn't for my daughter I would keep going.ive been blessed with 4wounderful children my first three and now much older teens and I didn't no I had fibro then, my little girl is what gets me out of bed and moving ,pls don't get me wrong il do anything for all my kids. But there always off out with friends .my elder son is 18 this year so mum isn't on the top of his to do list lol.
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia