OH NUTS!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

OH NUTS!

Postby Tinkasmum » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:16 pm

I was going great guns today with cleaning, laundry and 2 dog walks (whoop) - now my calf is a knotted mass and wont weight bear for very long :nono: and my back is screaming.

my darling daughter will be home from school to laugh at me - but she'll make her mummy a nice cuppa and I can hear the BF already! he'll look at me and say you've over done it again haven't you.

I'm job hunting too :crazy: I don't think i'll hack it somehow but its got to a stage where I've no choice :(
Tinkasmum
UKFM Newbie

Re: OH NUTS!

Postby dejay » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:40 pm

I know only to well what you are feeling, I to have felt realy good and then went mad doing all the jobs that needed doing felt good that I had done them, and then OH OH the fibro lets me know that it is still around, and then I think why on earth did I do all that for, I keep getting told to pace myself, But you know I bet I will probibly do it again because it feels so good to get things done that have needed doing for such a long time, and while I watch the dust pile up, and the ironing needs doing,I think watching it is pacing myself or is it? Oh well at least I got that cobweb down, As you can probily note I am quite good today,just took my meds so will be ok for a while, hope everyone is keeping warm and having some good days,
dejay
UKFM Member

Re: OH NUTS!

Postby humphreys » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I've just had 4days of painting and put some wallpaper in my bedroom, I've glossed all over except my living room, somehow I had an energy burst, but now I feel it, my arms, back and neck has paid for it. But I enjoyed doing it, it looks great now, but I know I'll pay for it in the next couple of day. Oh time for my meds I think now.
humphreys
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia