Wow do I feel rough

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Wow do I feel rough

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:42 pm

Well I thought I was going to get away with it,how wrong I was,I had this chest infection so has my little girl. Just as we started to get better my mum and dad get it to,mums still getting over having a new hop so can't do a lot .so I went round Monday to clean house, u think of it I did it. Even cooked dinner after and made a chicken curry for the next day save them cooking. And I've felt ok.till today I feel dead I can't even think, I want to sleep but can't not with little one.i feel like I am carrying an elephant on each shoulder . And and legs are in glue.i though after a week I'd got away with it . :roll:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: Wow do I feel rough

Postby Linda1950 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Well it's obvious you have done too much, it always catches up with you. I am the same, think I feel ok and the following day my mind is in fog, my legs and arms hurt and I feel so tired. I hope you have learnt from this and will do little things, and I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy for a couple of days.
Linda1950
UKFM Newbie

Postby whoami » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:43 pm

PP, it is not fair that you have to suffer because you were helping out your mum and dad.

You know you did too much. I think most of us would have done the same thing. We feel good at the time so we continue on. You took care of your mum and dad, now it is time to look after yourself. I hope you feel a lot better soon.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby painprincess1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Well Linda I refuse to learn from it .im moaning here as I don't have anyone else to talk to. But if my family need me then that's my job ,I'm all mum and dad has .and yes they always help me . Apart from that I really don't wanna spend my life saying no to everyone.i had this nearly 11 years now and mostly it's the next day I feel rough as it was 4 I really did think I'd got away with it hehe.
Waves to whoami your mean I just know it's you keeping all the snow over there :lol:
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby debsmith » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Hia hun

Poor you I bet ur exhausted pleas make sure you eat+drink properly hun I understand re: parents I'd b exactly the same even tho I hurt day in day out! They have done so much for me and they r wonderful plus my dad blind so if+when needed I'd b off like a shot! Now u need sum "you" time to get back to best any of us can re fibro :( sending lots of gentle hugs xxxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
debsmith
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia