Burning face and baggy eyes?

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Burning face and baggy eyes?

Postby traceywatson » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:13 am

Had this last year but this time it's worse. My eyes burn and water and are red and my face feels tight and sunburnt and my eyelids and under my eyes are all baggy. My cheeks feel tight. Any one else had this? Haven't used any new cosmetics etc and last time went away by itself.
traceywatson
UKFM Member

Re: Burning face and baggy eyes?

Postby denys » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:53 pm

sounds like an allergy, get it checked out at the docs :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Burning face and baggy eyes?

Postby katz65 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:33 pm

Hello :oops:
Yes I actually get the burning face & it gets the look of sun burn on my cheeks, forehead, nose & chin, I only just had it last night as well, I end up taking my dressing gown off in the hope to cool down but end up cold everywhere else. :snowhappy:

I did see my doctor after the first couple of times & he found no reason for it, he suggested that maybe I had the heating on to high, I laughed & told him we hardly ever put it on, only if it is freezing as its too expensive.

So basically he had no answer, just told me if it happens again but comes with any other symptoms to go back & let him know. I don't get any strange baggy feeling on or around my eyes but I certainly have watering ones quite a lot. I recon you should still see your GP though just to make sure....

But in my own conclusion its just another one of those unanswered problems :swear1: for me.

Best of luck in finding out if your GP finds an answer or will it be another :pull-hair: for you as well xxx
katz65
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia