bit of a rant sorry!

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

bit of a rant sorry!

Postby mrsk89 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:09 pm

i saw my rhuematologist today for the first time he has confirmed my gps diagnosis of fms , i today had a hip and chest xray the hips because my hips are really bad, he thinks there me something else causing some of the pain and im not really sure why he ordered the chest xray??
he has also requested a mri scan i have to wait about a month for this appointment, hes upped my codeine to tramadol now too :(

im feeling really useless at the moment i have 3 children between 2-6y and a husband who works full time im struggling so much and hate feeling like this sorry for this rant just thought as you know what im going through here would be better than facebook as most of my friends and family seem to be non believers my husband is fantastic but i feel so guilty with all that he does for me after a full days work does it ever get easier accepting you need help ?
mrsk89
UKFM Member

Re: bit of a rant sorry!

Postby Garyl » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Majority of people are no believers sadly, they are also the first to shout help me ,Mrsk you are not useless, i sometime feel as you are and i am on my own only see people when i go to shops or speak on the phone to people.

The pains are unbearable at times, , i Hope things improve for you.
Garyl
UKFM Member

Postby mrsk89 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 pm

thankyou garyl i just wish there was a way for drs to prove fm not that we should have to prove it to anybody but just to shut them up!! lol
mrsk89
UKFM Member

Postby Corinnesmith31 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:01 pm

I know how you feel! My husband is exactly the same, has tea on the table, bathed my 3 year old!! All I do is come home from working as a PE teacher, collapse on settee, have tea,bath, play little one for bit, sch work & bed!! Always so tired and in so much pain in back and bum area!!! Recently started get pain in shoulders, neck & head as well! I hate this illness!! What medication do you take for it?
Finding working really hard at the moment, off on the sick now!!
Do you work?
Corinnesmith31
UKFM Newbie

Postby mrsk89 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 pm

no i dont work at the moment as my littlest isnt at school yet i am on tramadol, codeinem meloxicam, citalopram and he wants me on amatriptilne too now i feel like i should rattle the amount of pills i take daily
mrsk89
UKFM Member

Return to Living with Fibromyalgia